Are we too much?

Ariana's POV

  Today, Wednesday, was the worst day of my life. It's been one week after what Timmy did, our main teacher talked to his and his main teacher talked to him and the teacher said that he said he wont do that again.

---Little flashback------------------------

At the last break we had, i went on the hallway to talk to one of my kindergarden friend that arrived in my school for the first time, and she was about to stay here a little while. I was on the hallway and then feel some arms wrapped around my waist, i thought it was Justin so i called him 'baby' and i kissed him, when i saw that it wasnt Justin, and it was Timmy i wanted to cancel but he made me kiss him and then Justin saw me, didnt get that he kissed me and that i didnt come to him and he to me. He exited the class after the first 5 seconds of our kiss so i pulled off and came to Justin that went back into the class and sat on his boy best friend's desk in our class and i followed him, he put his head on the table and i could hear his sobs.
   "Justin...-" i said in a sad voice also wanting to say something else too, but he cut me off.
   "No, you said, that... you will never lie...you said it to me and i believed you...and now, now what? Now you just go and date that jerk?" He said looking deeply into my eyes, crying silently.
   "Yes, i said, im not gonna date him, never, do you really think i would date that jerk, like hell no, after how bad i fell about what he did to you, hurting you... you think i would date him?" I said having tears into my eyes. "I dont know what you think, but i wouldnt, he just came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and i thought it was you, that's why i went into the kiss, but... i wanted to let go when i saw him! I wouldnt do that to you!" I said.
   "Why? Huh? Why wouldnt you?-" he said but i cut him off.
   "Because i love you, idiot!" I said not seeing clearly because of all my tears. Then the silence came in. "I love you too much to could breath without and i love you too much to let you go-!" I said but i was cut off by his kiss. When i fell him i put my hand on his neck and took my tuft over my face and i kissed back.
   "I...i love you...too!" He said letting go.
   "Please, dont be mad at me, i swear it didnt mean anything!" I said kissing his cheeck. "Will you forgive me?" I said having my head in his neck.
   "Of course, darling!" He said kissing my head. "If im gonna find that dumbass, im gonna kill him!" Justin said into a lower voice.
   "Oh, fuck, i love when you're jealous! But you know that you dont have to be, right?" I said smiling and then kissed him once more.

---End of Flashback----------------------

  So, yes, i feel horable about this, because i made my little angel cry because of that jerk. ~Fuck you, Timmy!~ I wish Timmy just left us alone and have his own business. Like, no one cares about you, bro! And I also have some problems, like i can just like feel Justin getting maybe a bit horny and i dont know what i should do, have sex with him, not have sex, like, i have never, and i think, like i dont know, but how bad could it be? I mean~ it should be plesuare sooooo. At the first time, i should bleed or feel pain but i dont know...You know what? Now that i think this way...but i dont know like, i felt him more closer to me and that wasnt bad but, like i have no problem or something but i just dont know what to say.

*after some time*

   I got a call from Justin so i couldnt just not answer.
  "Hii!" I said.
  "Hey, what you doing?" He asked me like he wanted something.
  "My honework, what you doing?"
  "Nothing, im bored, i just called to ask if i come over..."
  "Um, it's 11 pm..." i asked.
  "And?"
  "I dont know, wanna sleep here?" I asked smiling.
  "Maybe..." he said with a baby face.
  "Okay, im waiting you" i said bringing a bigger smile
  "Yes yes yes yesss, thank you, babyyy"
  "When are you coming?" I asked smiling.
  "Right now, im on my way" he said excited.
  "Okay, im waiting for you baby!" I said as i hung up.

Justin's POV

   I was happy she let me come, after talkung to her i went to a shop and bought 1 set of condoms with 3 condoms, i wanted to try something...😍