Bad mistake

Ariana's POV
  I woke up this morning with Alle staring at me for waking me up.
"Morning Ari, i gotta tell you something soo important!!" She said excited.
"Morning, what time is it?" I asked very tired.
"9 am, why?" Alle said.
"9 am? Are you crazy? You know i love sleeping and i just have to sleep until 11 am!!!" I said hidding my face under my pillow.
"Nooo, you gotta listen to me please!" Alle pleased me.
"Ok, tell me!"
"Well, last night every girl got an invitation by one of the guys in our class-" she said excited but i cut her off.
"Yeah i know, i got it too, so what's the matter?" I said sarcastically. "Sorry, go on!" I was sorry that i said that but whatever.
"And i got it too, guess who invited me!" She told me excited amd i got up so fast and looked at her with big eyes.
"DID TIMMY??" I asked excited. "Yessss, ahhhhh!"
"Yayayay, im so happy for you bestieee!"

After i really got up from the bed, and i did my morning routine and went downstairs i went directlly to Tim.
"Morning buddy... i have heard of what you did!" I said and he looked at me like 'what the heck r u talking about?"
"What?" He asked.
"You invited last night Alle, how was it?"
"Well good, i rlly enjoyed, i love her company, and her eyes, lovely." I was listening but i couldnt tell Alle about this.

Then i went to eat something and saw Justin sitting and eating something.
"Morning Jay!" I said happilly.
"Morning" he said tired.
"You ok?" I asked while sitting next to him.
"Yeah, i just couldnt sleep at all last night, Tim told me about your bestie, Alle, lots of things and impressions and i dont know, i just couldnt sleep, he was talking A LOT, i think he likes her." He said with his cute sleepy face.
"Aw you sleepy head!" I said while i was playing with Justin's hair.
"Hey, dont bother my hair, it took  a lot to put it like this" he said joking.
"No, it didnt, you just woke up!"

Nobody's POV
  Alle went downstairs and after eating something with Ariana, Timmy came to her and they started talking about things, to know each other better, what they like and others more.

Because they knew each other for some years, they could go to the pool together. They entered and because they were alone, Timmy brought Alle's waist and grabed her legs around his waist. He kissed her softly and told her.
"Hey, you know, i wanted to tell you that i think i like you." He said making eye contact with her and she said.
"Oh well i think i like you too." She said and kissed him again.
"So could you say we're together now?" He asked her smiling.
"I dont know, if you want to-" she was cut off by him kissing her again. In the same time, Ariana was walking through a window and saw them. She didnt believe it at all.

Ariana's POV
  I was walking through Justin's room and i looked through a window and saw Alle and Timmy kissing alone in the pool. When i saw them i didnt know they are, i thought of someone else, but then when i realised, i gasped and went directlly to Justin.
"Justin!!" I yelled walking into his room.
"What??" He yelled back.
"They'r kissing, in the pool!" I said.
"Who the heck is kissing in the pool?" He asked.
"Tim and Alle" when i told him he looked a bit at me like 'what are you talking about?!'

~

After a while, i just got curios and i went to Alle to tell me about what i saw.
"Hey-" i said but i was cut off by her.
"We kissed!!!" She said excited.
"I know, i kinde saw you guys..."
"Yeah whatever...we're also together now, like you know, a relationship."
"Omg that's so cool, im so happy for youu, bestie!"

~

I was watching tv again with all the girls, we were watching something for makeup, i didnt care so much because i dont wear much makeup, so.
It was around 10 pm and everyone just chilled and drinking. We had another house then the teachers' one, so we could do this. I also went downstairs eceb that i dont drink alcohol. Evryone was drinking and Justin came to me with 2 glasses with some alcohol.
"Hey, why arent you drinking sonething?" He asked me.
"We you know, i dont drink." I answered.
"Dont you like it?"
"Yes i do but i dont drink, that's all.
"Look, if you say you dont ok, but i got it for you, it's special one. Dont you wanna try?"
"No" i said a bit annoyed by him with this.
"For me?? Please!"
"Omg ok"

Nobody's POV
After Ariana tried that drink, she liked it a lot and just because of all of it, she drunk so much that night. Most of the students were in beds, sleeping but some arent, Timmy was there too, drunk too.
The students played 'spin the bottle' again and when Ariana had to spin it, she got Timmy. Because she was drunk, she didnt care or know what she was doung and just kissed him. While they were kissing Alle came too and saw them, she just started crying because she loved Timmy and Ariana, her best friend, knew that.
After that Ariana just went to sleep with some others' help.