I dont think i like him, i think i love him♡

Ariana's POV

  I woke up on Sunday morning around 12 pm, because i just love sleeping. I got ready and dressed and put some mascara on. I ate something and i decided to call Justin. I called him but he didnt answer. He told me yesterday i can go whenever i want to his place so i went to see what's happening, i practically went because he would answer the phone, he always did, he loves talking with me on the phone and he would answer. I went there and knoked on the door. There was no answer. I tried to enter and i could. I entered and went into his bedroom, thinking he's still sleeping. He was still sleeping on the bed around his info notebook and some bottles.
  "I swear he's insane with this!" I said slowly.
I sat next to him and i tried to wake him up.
  "Justin,-" i said while shaking him a little. "Justin, wake up baby!" I said. He opened his eyes and at first he didnt notice the fact that i didnt sleep with him last night and then he realized. "Um, babe, you ok?" I asked smiling. I knew that was coming.
  "Why the heck are you here?" He asked and i kissed him.
  "Well, i dont know, like i called you and you didnt answer so i went here to see if you're okay." I said while i was walking in his room and opening a drawer.
  "Baby, dont..." he said.
  "'Baby dont' do what?" I said and i saw the condoms he bought.
  "Oh my God, you wouldnt..." i said, he looked at me smiling weirdly.
  "Surprize..." he said shaking his hand.
  "Oh no no no" i said while going to throw them in the trash.
  "Babyyyy, dont throw them in the trash, pleaseeee!" He said with his sleepy face.
  "Why not?" I asked looking at him smiling.
  "I promise, i wasnt going to use them, please dont trash them, they were expensive." He said. "I just wanted to have them if you know."
  "No, i realy dont know!" I said a bit annyoed.
  "Whatever, you know, because that's why you look at me like this!" He said and then he laid on the bed and put his blanket on his head.
  "Aw, sleepy head, dont worry!" I said trying to get the blanket off of his head. "Baby, let me get this off."
  "Nope" he said.
  "Baby, it's ok, dont worry!" I said smiling.
  "Arent you mad or something?" He asked with his baby face.
  "No, of course, im not! I understand, dont worry!"
  "So, you were studying info last night, werent you?" I asked him looking through his notes.
  "Yes, because i dont know when the teacher will test us so." He said.
  "Did you, i dont know, drink something?" I asked taking the bottles.
  "Yeah, i think so"
  "'You think so'?" I asked.
  "Nope" he said.
  "Wow, you dont even know! Dangit, i still have to study for info, ughhh." I said annyoed by this.
  "I can help you, if u wanna"
  "How could you?" I asked him.
  "Well i dont know, i can come at yours and study again with you, i know you dont like." He said smiling at me.
  "Aww, would you, baby?"
  "Of course i would!"

~

  We went to mine where he realy helped me, like he listened to me and completed my phrases. It took us a little, around 2 hours or i think more because there were more leassons i had to learn. After that he wanted to have that 'little walk' like yesterday again and i said yes because i just cant! I love spending my time with him. This day wasnt so special at all. After that we started watching some films and then we realized it was around 10 pm.
  "Umm, i think i should get goin', babe." Justin said.
  "Why?" I asked laughing. He just made me laugh because of his funny reactions of what we watched.
  "It's 10, by my mum i should be sleeping right now so." He said and i smiled.
  "Well, lemme tell you somthing."
  "Im listening."
  "Because i slept at yours, you could sleep at mine too, what do you think?" I said making a face trying to make him stay.
  "Baby, i would love to but i have everything at home and-" i cut him off.
  "Please bring them here for tomorrow, pleasee!" I said.
  "Oh fine!" He said smiling.

He went to his aparment and took his schoolbag and some clothes.

  "Im so happy you brought them here!" I said while he was coming in.
  "Are you?" He said happily.
  "Yes, i am!" I said.

~

  After a while we started again a movie, this time, a scary movie, they're my favourites, but it wasnt a good idea because it was about 12 to 1 am.
  "Oh fuck, what's gonna happen? Do not, do not look at all!!" I said to the character.
  "She's gonna look, you know it" Justin said a bit sleepy.
  "I know but she shouldnt!"
Justin fell asleep for 30 minutes and then i got scared because of the film and i woke him up by my scream.
  "Oh my God, are you ok, baby?" He asked.
  "Yes, i just, you know, i was watching the film. Oh God, tomorrow we have school and it's  around 3 am." I said a bit sleepy. Justin put his head on my shoulder and he said he wanna sleep. "Ok, that's a very good idea!" I said while i got up. "Hope you're coming too" i said and then he got up following me and crossing his arms around my waist.
  We went to my bedroom and he just laid down on my bed while i went to change. When i came back i brought him one of my very large t-shirts because he brought here only his school clothes.
  "Baby, put this on!" I said.
  "Why?" He asked sleepy.
  "You didnt bring any sleep clothes, so take one of mine" i said whle i put my blanket on me.
He put it on and i turned around. He put his hand around my waist and he put me closer to his body.
He kissed my nech and i kissed his nose.
  "Goodnight babygirl!" He said sleepy.
  "Goodnight sleepy head!" I said but he was asleep and i dont think so he heard me. I felt his breath on my neck and that was everything i've ever wanted. That was everything i've ever needed. He was what i needed. Then, i didnt have a problem staying without him or feeling alone if he didnt come to school, but at the moment i cant say the same thing!
I turned around because i wanted to tell him that but he was asleep and he was too cute to wake him up-

 Then, i didnt have a problem staying without him or feeling alone if he didnt come to school, but at the moment i cant say the same thing!I turned around because i wanted to tell him that but he was asleep and he was too cute to wake him up-

**kind of this but at night**

  AW i just cant!! I put one leg of mine on him and just kissed his head. Then i fell a sleep like this!
I dont think i like him, i think i love him♡...