Going with school for holiday

Nobody's POV
After everybody said that they're going to that trip the school is thinking, Ariana and some of her friends started being soooo excited, even Ari was because she was thinking only about Justin would be there too, at the seaside, with her and he's not even her boyfriend. On a Monday morning everyone was in the place they should be for meeting they organised for. Only Ariana wasnt there. She couldnt wake up in the morning this time.

"Ok so everyone, get in the coach!" The teacher said and Justin was a bit worried about that Ariana wasnt coming anymore. After everyone was in the couch Ariana arrived looking so stressed out.

Justin's POV
"Goodmorning, please excuse me." Ariana said.
"It's Ok Ariana, next time be in time please!" The teacher said and then i saw Ari looking for me and when she saw me sitting alone she came and sat next to me because we talked that we could stay together on the way.
"Hey, are you ok, Ari? I said laughing at her.
"It's not funny at all" she said annoyed. I still was laughing.
"You're so beautiful when you're stressed out" i said looking at her.
"Yeah thank you!" She said sarcatically.

On the way to the house we had this holiday to stay at, I and Ari talked about what we could do there and what we could eat, she just loves eating so much, we also listened to music as everyone did. When we had only a half of the way done, Ari fell asleep on my shoulder. At the first time, i didnt notice she was asleep and i tried to wake her up even that she didnt. Then, when i noticed, i got the headphones off and just stare at her for a sec.
"Broo, did she fall asleep?" Timmy asked me.
"Yep, she looks like an angel when she sleeps, i swear!" I said while i was looking at her peaceful face♡♡♡

After 3 hours, we arrived and Ari still was sleeping. I didnt want to wake her up but i had to. Then all the students got their rooms and unpacked all their stuff.

Ariana's POV
After i got up from my 'beautiful' then i went with Alle and some other girls to our room and unpacked, then ~because of the house that had a pool~ my friends changed in swimming costumes, i didnt because i just couldnt at all, we're in California, in February and i know here's hotter then in other states but i still think it's not that warm and i dont wanna get sick. After my friends were done, we went downstairs and went outside to see everybody enjoying this holiday, i sat down on a chair and just watch everybody until Justin came to me shirtless because he wanted to get into the pool.
"Hey, you ok?" He asked. When i saw him i just wanted to die but then i had to answer.
"Hey, im good. Why do you ask me this everytime?" I asked back smiling weirdlly.
"Well i dont know, i see that you're trying to run away from me." When he said that, i just had nothing to say because everytime i stay near him, im nervous and sometimes i cant even talk. 'What's wtong with me?' I asked myself just staring at nothing.
"Yeah that's it, you're staring at something that doesnt even exist, you're not good at all"
"Im good, im just a bit stressed that i wont get the English exam" i lied, i just couldnt say that i feel something for him.
"Oh then why didnt you tell me, it's just an exam and you're the best in the class, dont worry!" He said.

---- Little Flashback----------------------

"Today we're going to have an exam, class!" The teacher said as she walked in. I was a bit stressed out because of the exams, i just cant take small marks. I was nervous so Justin noticed me.
"Heyy, dont worry, it's ok, you're gonna make it, you're the best in the class!" He said cutely to me because he knew i just cant hendle the bad marks.

----End Of Falshback--------------------

After i told Justin that, he went into the pool, some of his friends were calling him in there, and there was only they and girls. I looked at them a bit mad but then i just got the idea and went into the house.

I entered the house and saw Alle thinking too much as she does all the time about things that they're not gonna happend.
"Hey, you ok?" I asked her.
"Im good but i dont know, like in this holiday it's also the Valentine's day, what am i gonna do?"
"What should you do about what?" I asked looking at her like 'speak clear!'
"Well, i want Timmy to ask me to be his Valintine, what if im not gonba be?!?" She looked at me sadly.
"Heyyy, do not say that again, he is going to, dont worry!" I said shaking her to wake up at reality. I saw Timmy, when he's looking at her, he's like he saw the most beautiful and inteligent girl in the world, so, i know he's gonba ask her out.

~

The time is 7 o'clock, and im just watching tv in my room in just some shorts and a white crop top. I am lying on the bed and heard a 'knock' on the door, i got up and went to the door. I opened it and saw Timmy holding a letter.
"Ummm Tim, what's this?" I asked joking.
"It's an invitation to you from an anonnim person to come in the back part of the yard." He said looking at me happy but in the same time unhappy.
~i looked at him weirdly but smiling and asked~
"Is this a date?" I asked him.
"I cant tell you that."
"Then how should I know what to wear, i mean it's not nothing if this letter comes from an anunnim person and it has to ba like a date. Just tell me if i shkuld wear something fancy, basic-"
"FANCY" Timmy exploded.
"Okk" i said closing the door and smiling at the thought of someone thought of me and sent me this.