49. Terrifying Truth

Much to Yoongi's annoyance, Choi Byung-ho turned out hard to crack. What was pissing him off the most was the fact that previously male was ready to tell them everything in exchange for Soobin, but now when his life depended on it, he kept quiet. Even after all the torture.

Three days later Yoongi already commanded his people to continue giving hard time to man until he'd decide to admit everything. Meantime, the mafia boss decided to search his villa because that was the only place where Byung-ho might have kept the dirt on Big Boss.

Yoongi was already getting desperate to find at least something that would lead him to Hoseok. He didn't even want to think what might have been happening to the assassin at that moment. One thing Yoongi knew for sure, if someone dared to touch a hair on Hoseok's head, they'd face the most painful death.

"Search every room, every little gap where might be anything valuable. As soon as you find something, even the smallest importance, bring it to me. Do you got it?" Yoongi told his people as they stood on ruins of Choi's villa entrance.

Soobin told him that Hoseok did this in order to give him time to escape. The mafia boss felt pride as he stood on wreckage. That was just little portion of what man like Choi Byung-ho deserved.

"Don't worry boss, we got you." Jimin told the older turning to his men and guiding them inside. Since they abducted chairman Choi, his guards were threatened to keep quiet and don't attract unnecessary attention. Otherwise, they'd find their boss's lifeless body the next day.

Thankfully, so far no one had even attempted to free their chairman. Probably they knew it would be pointless, considering how much Yoongi strengthened protection of his headquarters. Even fly couldn't get on his territory without the mafia boss knowing about it.

Yoongi's people had been searching the villa already for few hours now and the ravenette was going through some documents that they had found. So far nothing about J.M or who might have taken Hoseok.

Yoongi's eyes were scanning the papers when Namjoon appeared out of nowhere, drawing raven's attention on his breathless figure.

"We found a secret wall safe. It was in his office. Taehyung and Jimin are trying to open it now."

"A secret safe?" Yoongi was on feet in no time and he followed Namjoon.

"Yes, if he wanted to hide something, it certainly must be there. All we need now is just to open it and we possibly might get some answers."

"It better be so, because the more time we spend away from Hoseok, angrier I become and I think you don't need reminder of what type of man I am when angry."

Namjoon just shook his head, saying no. No one needed that at that very moment.

"Just whatever it is know that you got all of us by your side-"

"No, please stop Joon. You're talking like you think he's dead." Yoongi interrupted his friend. He knew Namjoon better than that. "There is no way Hoseok is dead, okay? I just don't believe it. So let's open that fucking safe and find out what that bastard has been hiding all this time."

Namjoon mutely nodded, leading him to Mr. Choi's office. He didn't want to believe it too, but the underboss tried to prepare himself for the worst outcome. It always helped in underworld. He knew by his own experience that it was better not to have high hopes not to end up too disappointed and lost in the end.

"How is the progress, guys?" He asked as soon as they entered the room. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were all surrounding a small safe which was right behind Byung-ho's desk.

Much to Namjoon's surprise the safe was already opened. He was sure it would take more time to crack the code, but nothing surprised him anymore when it came to Taehyung. The boy was real genius.