The end? Or the beginning

As aric took the chance and stabbed lesso and dovey watching him stab her she ran up and stabbed aric killing him,sophie running up to lesso, lesso looked at sophie and told her "sophie I love you like my own daughter I even claim you as my own I want you to be the new dean of the the school for evil" sophie looked at her with a nod and said "I also think of you as a mother I will take your place as you want but I'll give you and dovey time." Dovey came to lesso's aid and sat down to talk to her and lesso look up at dovey and said "I can finally confess what I been feeling I loved you ever since I saw you and this is probably not the right time to say but I love you and always will" Dovey looked at her and said "I also loved you I just didn't know if you felt the same way so I kept it to myself also it was forbidden" they talked a few until lesso looked at dovey with a light smile and looked up at the sky as she took her last breath dovey sitting there with teary eyes and kissed lesso on the cheek soon as she did that dovey remembered what if she used her wand to try and bring her back as dovey chanted words nothing happened, she kissed lesso on the lips and hugged her, heartbroken she stood up and turned around as she heard a voice "d-dovey?..." Dovey turned around and look to see lesso breathing and looking at her dovey smile grew and ran up to lesso saying "h-h-how?" They were both wondering how she was alive as she helped lesso stand up but they heard someone walking.

A/n: hi guys this is my first story so if there are any mistakes please let me know I'll try my best to fix it also I'll try to add a chapter everyday on my spare time hope y'all loved this first chapter love ya