Change

A/n
GIRLYS IDK WHAT TO DO SMUTS? DRAMA? IDK HELP MEH WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER also enjoy this chapter

After Lesso ate her breakfast she got up and went to the washroom to change also fix her makeup and hair once she was done he got her cane and walked out the door, dovey was already in her office preparing for the new readers to come.

Lesso made her way down stairs and into the bridge she was still kinda weak from yesterday and the heels just added to it, as she made it to the school for good she walked into Dovey's office which was in the groom room up some stairs, she knocked on the door which she heard Dovey's voice "come in!" Lesso walked into the room wondering why Dovey was rushing around.

Dovey told her "the new readers will be arriving next week and I got to prepare for my new student" as Lesso looked at her confused "readers? Again, didnt we just have Agatha and Sophie arrive like a month ago?" "Yes but since this happened Agatha and Sophie are visitors now and we need new readers for the balance of good and evil" as a few minutes had gone by with lesso watching dovey panic around fixing stuff to be perfect, professor anemone came barging in the door,

"QUICK THE STUDENTS STARTED A FOOD FIGHT IN THE CAFETERIA" lesso stood up and said "calm down girl" professor anemone looked like she saw a ghost "what are you looking at." Lesso said waving her hand infront of anemones, "h-how I- you- we thought you were dead.. we saw what happened and-" before anemone could finish her words lesso rolled her eyes "ok i was dead but somehow, someway, I'm back ok? Now let's go take care of those brats!" Pushing anemone out of the away.

The three of them made they're way to the cafeteria and saw the ruckus, Dovey shouted "STOP IT!" The whole room went silent until lesso spoke "who started this!" Everyone had the same reaction as anemone, "I said who started this! Or I will make each and everyone of you brats clean this whole castle" Lesso said pouting her cane at the students, one of the Evers spoke up "it was Bestrix and Hester, Beatrix randomly threw food at Hester and they started throwing food at eachother"

Lesso looked at them both and said "Hester, Beatrix come with me! Now!" They both looked nervous and went along with lesso, lesso grabbed Hester and Beatrix wrist tightly and made they're way to the doom room, the wolves tied them down and as they were panicking lesso spoke up "if you wanna be causing trouble and starting food fights I'll just teach you guys a lesso!" Lesso said sternly as the two girls face went from panicking to shocked as to what will happen to them.

Lesso made her way to her weapons and got a knife and walked up to one of the girls and put the knife to her chin "now you two will tell me how,what,and why this happened or it won't just be a cut on the chin." Hester spoke "I was talking with my friends and I randomly got a sandwich thrown at me so I turned around seeing as Beatrix was standing there proudly looking at me I got up and got a cupcake from the food stand and walked up to her and got the cupcake all over her dress" Lesso walked over to Beatrix "is this true?!" Beatrix looked at her and said "well it was a dare and I didn't mean to!" Lesso cut hesters chin and Beatrix arm "I'll leave you two to sort things out should be lucky I still have mercy"

Lesso walked out the door and slammed it shut Hester spoke

Hester: this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't thrown that food!

Beatrix: well sorry i said it was a dare!!

Hester: I swear once I get out of here I will kill you

Beatrix: okay? I don't care all I do is just wanna get out of here! It's so cold down here

Lesso heard them talking and then walked away because she had an unexpected teachers meeting, she made her way into the teachers meeting room and it was loud and teachers talking at once, lesso slammed her cane on the floor so they would stop, the whole room went silent looking at lesso,

"So? What are you looking at I just had to deal with two rats" Lesso said before making her way to her seat.

Yuba:uhh I don't remember you being alive?

Lady lesso:and I don't remember trees can talk

Dovey: well..by some miracle she's here that's what we are trying to figure out

Lady lesso: also I wanna know how you guys saw the event that happened yesterday

Anemone: well uhh we may or may not have been spying on you,dovey,sophie and Agatha...

Lady lesso: typical.

Yuba: to be honest I actually never thought you would be so heavy hearted for Sophie

Lady lesso:shut up just get to the meeting and we can be out of here

Dovey:oh right! The meeting. So as we said the school will be going through some changes I would like to add an idea, what if we have the students a choice wether they want to be evil or good and once they go to the school they want we will change they're schedules for one day and see how everything goes

Anemone: that's a great idea! Maybe after they have they're one day at each school we can change they're schedules permanently!

As they all agreed and the meeting was over lesso again walked her way to the doom room to let the students out,Hester and Beatrix were bored and were almost falling asleep,lesso slammed her cane on the floor "alright times up don't make anymore trouble or it will be worse then this" she untied them and they ran out, lesso sighed and went to Dovey's office where lesso sneakily went behind dovey and scared her "AHH WHAT oh lesso it's just you what are you doing here" Dovey said happily "I just wanted to come visit I got bored" Dovey came up to lesso and pecked lesso on the lips and lesso put her hands on Dovey's waist

Which made them make out once again but as soon as dovey turned her head she saw professor anenome rush out the room lesso saw and ran after her "EMMA ANEMONE GET BACK HERE!" Lesso used magic to make professor anemone trip and fall, lesso walked up to her and said "YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW NOW" as professor anemone scared what lesso could do she said "OKAY OKAY DONT HURT ME, I was just trying to talk to dovey and tell her about the new readers coming next week and I kinda saw everything!" Lesso's eyes widened "you won't speak any of this or I will not hesitate to stab you, Now go you will not speak of this!" Anemone got up and ran almost tripping cause of her heels, Dovey caught up and said "what happened!" Lesso responded "nothing she won't say anything to anyone! Now let's go it's time for bed"

They made they're way to they're now shared room and got into they're night clothes, dovey was really tired so she went straight to bed and lesso came laying by her hugging her then later fell asleep.

Okay a little bit longer but I had to rush and end it there but Any suggestions? Smuts? Drama? Or do you want to have a point of view as y/n the reader? I don't have any good ideas so and I don't wanna make it boring so please put some suggestions
Love ya