Confessions

Sophie's pov:
I was walking with aggy with tears running down my face aggy trying to comfort me, as I heard a voice and footsteps I turned around to go check on dovey with aggy on my left we went to go investigate what the sound was i peeked behind a tree and saw lesso standing with dovey I ran over to lesso to hug her and aggy running to lesso also.

Sophie and aggy were both shocked as the two deans, how did this happen? How did it happen? Was she really alive? They had so many questions
flooding over they're heads and it was silent the silent broke and lesso said if she can go to her room to think what just happened, dovey turned to sophie and aggy and told them to stay there because dovey had to talk alone with lesso.

As lesso got to her room with help by dovey she lied lesso down on her bed and covered her up, them feeling overwhelmed dovey spoke "so uh lesso... about that conversation we had about...I like you and stuff?..." lesso spoke also "yes well I don't know since we like eachother what do you think we should do" Dovey lifted her head and said "maybe...relationship?" They both smiled and finally dovey sat down on the bed and lifted lesso into a kiss lesso was shocked but gave in and kissed back, until aggy and Sophie walked in aggy was yelling saying "LESSO,DOVEY SOPHIE ACCIDENTALLY STEPPED ON GLASS AND SHE IS BLE-" aggy's words were cut off by the sight of lesso and dovey kissing,

Sophie coughed to break the silence in the room and lesso and dovey jumped and looked at eachother before looking at aggy and Sophie they're cheeks turning red not saying nothing, sophie finally said something "sorry uhh didn't mean to break this moment but CAN YOU ATLEAST HELP ME WITH THIS HUGE ASS GLASS IN MY LESSO AND ARM" Dovey came to her aid and grabbed her first aid kit and sat sophie down on the desk and put a bandage on her, as they were done aggy said "well uh we'll leave you two back to whatever you were doing"

They walked out the room and dovey looked at lesso and lesso said "soo...." Lesso pulled dovey into another kiss which turned out to be a whole on make out session. Doom it was night dovey went and got changed and lesso went to take a shower once she was done she got her black night gown on and took off her makeup, dovey already laying in bed and lesso got out the bathroom to go lay by dovey they snuggled up by eachother eventually falling asleep dovey still up hugging lesso and kissed her on her forehead thinking about what all happened in the 10 hours that took place but dovey finally fell asleep.

Lesso woke up to turn to hug dovey but she wasn't there she turned and saw dovey with a whole breakfast in her hands "breakfast in bed love?" Lesso got up with a smile and said "thank you Clarissa and good morning" "good morning lesso"

A/n
okay so sorry if the page isn't long enough I was planning on making it longer but I'll try to make the next chapter longer