What am i doing here?

Dovey pov: I watched lesso and deauville looked at eachother for a few seconds "you two know each other?", they both looked at me and lesso spoke "well yes uh you know I was a reader? Well this is deauville the book shop owner...I used to go there a lot when I was a teen".

I helped deauville up and sat her down at a close by bench, all three of us sat down awkwardly until the woman looked at me for a good few seconds, her eyes went big "you are dovey aren't you!" Deauville said "why yes that is me"I simply responded 'I've read a lot about you and Lesso I can't believe I'm actually here", "looks like you will be a teacher here, we will get your rooms ready",

Deauville looked at Lesso "it's been so long you've changed so much" deauville said in a joyful voice and a warm smile, Lesso didn't know how to respond I couldn't help but chuckle.

Lesso pov: as deauville said that I didn't know what to say except "uhh yeah it's been quite long" i said before grabbing my cane ready to leave, I did not wanna be there at all I'm not that good at conversations, until freaking Dovey said "since your leaving Lesso why don't deauville come with you, you both can catch up!" She said.

I tried my best not to roll my eyes and I said in a cold ish voice "fine come along now I don't wanna be late" deauville got up and dovey left "I am shocked I am actually seeing this place and you here you changed so much in a good way" deauville said "everyone is shocked when they arrive in this hallowed institution" just as that randomly deauville grabbed a photo from her pocket and it was me? She showed me the photo and I gagged at my past self "how do you even have that it's disgusting" I said dramatically.

"I kept this photo ever since you went missing" she stopped and put the photo by my face as a comparison "I keep saying this but I still can't get over how much you've changed it's shocking how can you come from a little girl who loved books and had a loving heart who dreamed of having a better life to a strong beautiful independent woman, a Dean at a magical school!" Deauville I continued to walk and I responded to her comment about me "wow it shouldn't be a shock that I've changed since you've read books about be being a cold hearted person who tortured people for fun" I said dryly she was catching up with me and we were already at the middle of the bridge.

Out of nowhere I collapse to the ground and my leg hurting like hell "oh for fucks sake why now!" I yelled deauville ran up to me worried "what's happened? Are you okay?" She grabbed me and helped me to a near by bench on the bridge "I'm fine it's just that every now and then my leg flares up and it comes with a shocking pain causing me to collapse and not being able to walk" I said rubbing my leg "that's why you need the cane? What happened?" Deauville asked sitting down next to me "yea that's why I need the cane and uhh well I don't know how to explain that question" I said sitting up properly "just tell me please" she said "well I was with someone who well...he caused this to happen" deauville seemed interested "why would he do that?" Oh here we go now I knew that question was going to be said "it's complicated" I put my head to the side trying  not to shed a tear from remembering those horrific memories "please tell me?" She placed a gentle hand on my shoulder, turning my head back towards her sighing "where to start, first of all he manipulated me into being his true love, he tricked me A lot, abused me, I was not his only victim that's the hard truth I had to find out..." Deauville looked at me with sadness and a sorrowful gaze while me I just got up since my leg was not hurting again "we better get to the other school I have some work to do then I'll bring you back to Clarissa" she got up and we continued walking. We continued to talk and we made it inside the school for evil and we were making our way to where the boy fell "where is he" whispering "where is who?" Deauville said "the reader" "oh yes that's Samuel he comes every Wednesday to my shop!" "I thought you would have quit that book store years ago surprised it's still open" "I just love books and Agatha and Sophie go there almost everyday I couldn't bare to close it" "book face"I said before turning around quick "Hey! You read books a lot I figure you still read them a lot too" "every now and then I barely get time I don't read every single hour of the day unlike you" "how dare you" "how dare you" I said mocking the woman "oh there is Samuel" deauville pointed at a boy with brown hair and a white poorly made shirt with brown pants he looked lost and scared not sure what to do we both made our way to him "Samuel!" Deauville said and ran over to him hugging him "I don't know what to do where am I? What is this place "reader!" I said walking close up to him "oh Sam this is leo-" I looked at her with a deadly gaze she got the message to not use my first name "la-lady lesso yes this is lady lesso" his eyes widened "lik-like the books?" "Yes this is her the dean of the school for evil" deauville exclaimed to the boy "ah yes Samuel Caddel glad to meet your acquaintance"I said with a little politeness "how do you know my name?" "Deauville told me your first name I just guessed the last name it's sort of my thing" "so this place is real?!" He looked around, deauville looked at him then me confused "why is he in the school for evil? He's such a sweet heart" I magically pulled out a piece of paper and i read out loud "look like he stole food from markets and killed his father, does that say anything good to you?" I put down the piece of paper with an amused looked on my face "wh-what how come you never told me this Sam?!" She looked at him "well first of all I needed food to survive since no one gave me money to buy anything and then... my father he abused my mother a lot and he was about to stab my mother with a knife so I had to do it before he can do it to my mother" he seemed a little sad about it "he did a good deed lesso! He should be in the school for good!" "Oh boo who beggars can't be choosers he still stole and killing isn't really a 'good deed' for it to be a good deed Rick would have to lay a hand on Alexandra first then he can kill 'em and I know that don't make quite sense but still get it through your thick skull to your tiny brain" deauville stood there in shock as well as the boy "you know my parents names? Rick caddel and Alexandra caddel?" "Duh like I said it's sort of my thing to guess names now your class schedules and dorm number is right here I except you to make a good impression on the first day" I gave him the papers out of magic and they were still shocked to see magic since they never saw magic in they're entire lives.

With that I walked away and soon Deauville joined me we still were talking and then it was almost evening. "It's almost evening we have to get to Clarissa" we walked outside then made our way to the bridge "oh yes I forgot since your a teacher and you still have to figure out what your going to teach you have to tell Clarissa about the finger glow it's just a sharper key that stabs your finger" I said calmly like this wasn't her first time "what! Is it going to hurt? Please tell me your joking" she was quite frightened "oh heavens no it's don't hurt if your an Ever, can't say the same for the reader though" she stopped and looked at me "Sam? It's going to hurt for him?" "obviously he's a Never of course it will hurt for him" she didn't ask any further questions and we continued to walk and got to the large doors to the school for good, I opened them and Clarissa was already standing there "hello hunny hello Deauville!" As always Clarissa in her joyful mood "hunny?!" Deauville looked at me "uhh...Clarissa she wanted to talk to you about her finger glow and what she will be teaching" completely changing the subject "oh yes I forgot you two come with me also where is the Never? He also needs his finger glow" "he's back at the castle" I said and we both walked, all three of us got to a room where deauville will be staying it was on the top floor where all the teachers dorms were.

Clarissa pov: "this is your room hope you like it the fairy's made it to what you like" I said showing deauville her room she looked around the room in amazement, the bed was a round with a curtain running around it and it was white and gold, beside the bed was a white oil lamp with a three gold, white, and black books marks because she love to read there was a window with a balcony, on the other side of the room a big white shelf with books, next to it was a desk with another oil lamp, the floor was brown wood with a black carpet, "do you like it?" I said hoping she would love it "I love it! Thank you so much dovey!" I clapped my hands "I'm so glad you like it, oh wait and one thing...your finger glow!" I took out a key "give me your hand now" with that I place the key in her finger, it started glowing an average orange and yellow ish glow, deauville looked at her finger in amazement "don't worry princess uma one of our teachers will help with the finger glow, well we'll let you get settled in now we got to go now good night!" With that me and lesso got to our shared room to get ready to sleep, I went to the closet to find some sleep wear I took a silk white shirt and pants I took off my dress and got my shirt on and pants on I turned around to see Lesso's shirt already off, I snuck up to her and kissed her "your so beautiful hunny" I said to her "but your Adorable" she said she turned around and grabbed my waist to pull me into a kiss. "May you help me with my bra it's always so hard to un clasp" lesso said turning around "of course my dear" I did as told and unclasped her bra, she turned around and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her she was so hot, she put on her black silk sleep wear.

Out of no where I felt something was off like soemthing was watching us? Eh might just be a bird or something we both got to bed and went to sleep.

No one's pov: as Clarissa and Leonora went to sleep a figure stood outside they're window with glowing red eyes and smoke then it vanished.

Hope you like it sorry it took over a month to upload I've been so caught up with school and stuff I haven't had time to upload.