Mother Issues

...His mother, she was at the door to go take Jake and Milo home, Jake was shocked he told his mom Milo was at another friends house to keep him safe, Jake wanted to stay at Drew's house he didn't want to go back to the place he called hell. The place his childhood was ruined he didn't want to go back home but his mom dragged him by the ear into the car and he was forced to go home, he missed Milo but he knew Milo was safe with Drew, the moment Jake walked through the door his mom slapped him until he started to bleed, his dad threw a wine glass at him and he ran to his room crying. He grabbed out his razor and started cutting, he even overdosed on anti-depressants and his schizophrenia pills, his dog came into the room as he was and started comforting him, he cried in his dogs fur it made him feel happy and he cleaned up the blood and put away his medication. Milo came home 3 hours later Jake was not happy since he thought his mom wouldn't find Milo but she did, he was worried she was gonna hurt Milo so he ran out of his room and protected Milo, Jakes parents weren't gonna hurt Milo for a reason that's simple, he is the favourite child, Jake said hit me not Milo! So his parent's threw a shoe at him it hurt but he didn't know that they weren't gonna hurt Milo, Jake then went to his room and started screaming and crying into his pillow, he asked if he could hangout with the music club at a karaoke place and they agreed, Jake had snuck out of his window since he was grounded, he left and walked to the karaoke place, the club was concerned when he arrived because he had bruises and he was bleeding he also looked like he was crying, he tried to cover it up with bandages but failed they also noticed he hadn't slept in a while and he was recently crying but when they asked if he was okay he said he's fine and walked inside the karaoke place.

He sang with joy, the rest of the club could hear the pain in his voice, everyone ended up singing! Hours went by and they were about to leave the place, the moment Jake walked out he saw his mom waiting for him outside, he was paranoid he thought to himself "how did she find me?" Hailey watched as Jake got hit by his mother and forced into the car, Hailey didn't say anything but she felt guilty for not, she was worried on what would happen to Jake, so she texted him "everything alright?" he replied with "of course!" pretending to be happy as usual, she knew he was lying. So when it was the next day she went to school as usual but she didn't see Jake, because he was at home crying his eyes out because of his mom, he stared at the rope in his closet and considered it again, he tied the rope, nailed it to the ceiling, put his head through and stayed there until... His mom came in the room and took him down, he was crying because his mother saw him, he got scolded and abused heavily, when his mother left he cut all over his body, banged his head on the wall even attempted to carve a fake tattoo into his arm, it didn't work really well, his mom had taken away all of his devices so he had no choice but to go to sleep. When he woke up he saw his mom in the kitchen so he creaked open the door a bit and looked at what she was doing, she was drugging the breakfast! (this was 4:00am) He was terrified and went to go tell Milo not to eat breakfast today he didn't understand why but he saw Jake looked worried so he said sure and went to go sleep in his brothers bed, Milo realized how bloody the bed was and how flat it was compared to his bed, he felt bad. When they woke up in the morning (7:00am) Jake and Milo went to the kitchen and only had water for breakfast, their mom looked pissed and tried to force them to eat but they ended up leaving for school without eating.

When Jake arrived at school he was starving and extremely skinny, his bullies set up a water bucket door prank on him and when he walked in he ended up slipping and falling, it pulled up his sleeves and everyone who was laughing turned into gasping the sight of bloody bruises and scars on his arm traumatized everyone around him, he got up covered his arms and ran to the bathroom tears streaming down his face, he was screwed, everyone now knew he cut himself. He started breaking down in the washroom throwing water on his face, but he didn't know someone was in the washroom stall, Jake kept muttering to himself saying "I'm so useless, I'm such a freak, everyone hates me!" then the guy in the stall came out and said, "Jake are you alright?" Jake stared at the guy in pure shock. It was Zander! He ran out of the bathroom ignoring his question to go find the Jomies, he ran into Daisy on the way and started crying on her shoulder, she gave him a kiss on the forehead because she saw he was crying, he instantly felt better and started running again to go find the Jomies, he saw Drew but not Henry or Liam he didn't care though as long as he had Drew, he hugged Drew in silence not a single word except for some whimpers from crying, Drew wanted to ask what happened but he didn't want to stress Jake out even more. Jake took Drews hand and took him to class, it was a partnered group project and everyone got into a group of 3 except for Jake and Daisy so they got partnered as a duo, they seemed really happy and Jake kept blushing every time he heard her voice, she noticed this and started to blush also, they worked on the project until the snack bell rang and when Jake went to his locker he saw someone unexpected there...