Jakes Temptation

...He had saw Zoey at his locker spray painting words like "loser, you should die" and stuff like that on it, Jake ran away in tears. He stopped at the washroom once again wiping his tears out of his eyes, Drew went looking for Jake because they were supposed to meet at Drew's Locker, he went to the washroom and saw Jake having a mental breakdown. He left the washroom worried because he didn't know what to do, Jake had then left the washroom looking for Daisy. When he found Daisy he took her hand and ran outside in front of the cherry tree with her, he hugged Daisy with tears coming from his eyes, Daisy hugged him back and comforted him asking what had happened? Jake replied with "Z-Zoey she.. she.." Daisy couldn't make out the rest of the words he had said after that because he had started whimpering as he spoke. Jake had calmed down and asked Daisy the question he's always been to scared to ask... Daisy, will you.. you... umm go out with me? Daisy was shocked and hugged Jake crying herself, the words she spoke were simple, "Yes, of course Jake <3" Jake was frozen in shock she would accept his confession, Sadie had saw what had happened from a distance and ran away in tears, Daisy didn't see Sadie there because she was so happy. Jake hugged her as tight as he could, as the bell rang they walked off to their classes they sat across from the room from each other awkward. The class ended and as he opened the door to the classroom a bucket of yellow paint fell on his head and he ran out of the school crying, as he was running he then stopped with no reason. He walked back into the school and immediately walked to the washroom to clean himself off, after he did then he went to the rooftop, climbed up the fence and just stood at the edge contemplating life, as he was about to jump Drew had showed up and caught him just in time. Drew was in tears yelling at Jake asking him why he was about to off himself, Jake just stood there not answering looking extremely guilty, Drew smelt paint on Jake and asked him "why do you smell like paint?" Jake stared at him with pleading eyes then he looked down and sighed.

Jake replied with "umm.. I can't explain.." Drew understood and walked off with Jake holding his hand incase Jake had decided to jump the moment he had walked away, Jake looked ashamed of himself for worrying Drew like that. It was then PE and they were doing swimming Hailey was in the same PE class and she saw Jake staring at the pool with a blank stare so she asked Jake if he is okay he replied with "I don't know how to swim.." in a very faint calming voice, she said "It's okay! I can hold your hand to make sure you don't drown!!" he smiled faintly then went to the change room, he covered his chest as he walked in the pool, Hailey took his hand into the pool Daisy had saw her and got mad at Jake for holding Haileys hand and grabbed Jakes hand and took him over to the deep end, Jake started panicking and crying because Daisy didn't know he couldn't swim so as he was panicking and he spoke to Daisy saying he can't swim, Daisy now understood why Hailey held his hand and took him back to Hailey and apologized. The teacher asked Hailey to give Jake some seperate swimming lessons but Jake refused and left the pool as his fear of water was getting overwhelming, (headcanon fear of drowning!!) Jake went to go get changed and left the school since it was the last block of the day anyways, but instead of going home he decided to wait outside of the school for Drew and took him to a subway train for some unknown reason, Drew was concerned but he then realized that Jake was probably trying to get run over by the train! So Drew took Jakes hand and left the subway and took him to his house as an intervention on his mental health, and the thing that Jake told Drew was when Drew had asked "Are you okay?" was...