The incident.

!!This chapter contains heavy stuff!!

...Hung himself. Milo didn't know how to react he just stood there shocked, flabbergasted even. He immediately called over the music club saying "he found Jake" in a scared tone, the music club knew something was off and came to Jake's house and found him attached to the ceiling, hung. Hailey checked if we was maybe by any chance still alive but no, his body was as pale as ever, completely ice cold and his neck was purple. Milo fell to his knees in panic, he started crying his heart out he just lost his brother, his favourite person ever. The person who raised him, he had lost him forever. They decided to stay with Milo for the night to comfort him, as the next day was another day of school, Zoey somehow found out about the Jake suicide and posted it EVERYWHERE making jokes and memes about it for example,, "Jake x Rope!!, Wow you really left Jake hanging like that (as in they didn't high five him or something" Drew grew FURIOUS. To the point he even made a temporary truce with the music club to damage Zoey's reputation. Milo had stayed home that day, he was looking through Jake's stuff so he could possibly find something important to Jake and keep it as a memory of him, but instead he found Jake's pills and were confused because Jake was never prescribed medicine like that. On closer inspection of Jake's corpse he had seen Jake had a stab mark in his stomach, he was confused as to the fact if Jake died due to being stabbed or being hung, that's when he decided to let the police handle this. His mother being clueless as she never paid attention to her children was terrified when the police came to their house asking to see the corpse, his mom was confused then Milo guided them to Jake's room and that's when his mom saw Jake. Dead, laid on his bed.

The police had then confirmed Jake died to being hung and the stab wound in his stomach had nothing to do with anything, surprisingly. The police brought the corpse with them and disposed of it. Jake's mom was so confused as too what had just happened because she never knew Jake had died. She walked away like nothing happened though lowkey snickering.

PART 1 END.

Part 2 soon..