Sean's Revenge

...Yelled at Jake! He yelled at Jake for worrying everyone than hugged him as he was relieved he lived. He hoped Jake would come back to school soon, he lifted up Jake's bangs and he had a injury from the head banging on his desk from that one time, they then began to hear aggressive knocking on the door and when Drew opened the door it was Jake's mom! Drew got the doctor's to kick his mom out due to an abusive relationship they have. Jake was happy but he wanted to see Milo and is dog, Daisy hugged Jake gently just to make sure he wouldn't get hurt and ensured him he will be okay. The doctor's kicked them out of the room for an operation and Drew left worried, Daisy was also worried and Sean started to cry as he wanted to talk to Jake more although he could barely speak himself. A whole day passed and as everyone sat down in class to listen to the lesson they heard a late-comer knock on the door they assumed it was Milly as she was always late but no it was Milly AND Jake Milly was helping Jake walk to the classroom with his crutches everyone stared in shock except Drew, Daisy, Sean and Hailey as they knew he was alive. Everyone thought he died! Milly escorted Jake into his seat and everyone started staring at him leaving him flustered, Daisy went up to his desk and gave him a kiss then went back to her own desk. 

The teacher welcomed him back into the class and his bullies started laughing at Jake because of how embarrassed he was by everyone staring at him, Sean death stared Jake's bullies and then he decided to 'expose' the  because they were known for being the 'kind hot' dudes of the school, so exposing them would definitely lower than reputation. Sean did it! He posted it! The entire school saw it in less than 30 minutes due to everyone being totally OBSESSED with them, they started receiving some heavy backlash and they didn't even know Sean posted it until they checked, they even started to bully Sean from time to time, they  experienced the same pain Jake had felt. They didn't feel bad though, they actually didn't care, other than the fact their reputation has been ruined forever and everyone completely ignores them and some even bully them. Sean felt kind of bad, but he couldn't say it was a joke or he would be attacked himself for a joke like that. 

He didn't know what he could do to make it up to them, although they deserved it Sean couldn't help but feel bad as no one deserves to be bullied. They began to attack Jake even more since they got exposed by Sean for bullying him in the first place saying things like "it's all your fault!" Jake couldn't take it anymore and left, no one knew where he went, he wasn't even at home, but they were all busy talking sense into his bullies. Hailey and Milo had went on an entire search for Jake but no luck so they slowly started to give up, until Hailey decided to call Daisy because Jake could never say no to Daisy. They had no reply from him though, they didn't know what to do. Though Sean got Jake's bullies expelled but that didn't stop anything as Jake was still continuously bullied online from the school saying things like "maybe if he wasn't such a loser jerk he wouldn't had ran away" this made Daisy furious. She was happy that Jake was back in the group singing and all but since he ran away he couldn't fulfil his dream, then that's when it happened, Milo went to go look through Jake's stuff in his room to find clues but when he did he found Jake in a certain position and it left Milo traumatized Jake had...