Welcome

Blurb

Nkululeko Nguyen just started high school.
She is all the way in the closet but a strange 8th year girl (Charmaine Milton)
Sees through her facade and  invites her to
Join her group...after someone out's Jojo's status on the schools hot or not Facebook page.
With no friends n being socially excluded by her peers she agrees to the invite.
Since the "gay gals quad " group is notoriously hard-core n unmessed with by anyone in school.  She's finally in a clique ...until she later discovers she's just been initiated into a cult of women.
The Blue Lotus  .
How not to tell her father and older sibling becomes harder and harder as the sinister tasks of the blu lota hazing  intensify.

MY WELCOME MESSAGES

Immmmmmmmm back...yes its K.Lotus .a.k.a S.N.M. KHATI.

I gots a 3rd book for u fbomzzz🌺

This is a mystery thriller...im new in this field and im pushing for a top ten spot in the wattys mystery-thriller category.  Plzzz read and vote...writing is my life and i know im close to my goal. Wattpad  has given me a platform to express myself and showcase my works. Im so proud of myself for writing yet another book ...a book idea i had last year has developed into an obssession i can't put off anymore. I had to write this book before the idea decided to run from my heart n mind ...ideas can do that u know if they feel unwanted and neglected.
So if u got a idea develop it ...if u have a song then sing it .😋😽😽😽😽😽😽

  COPYRIGHTLAW

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED to the author. 
No part of this work may be copied or remixed. This is a work of fiction and any events;names; geographical locations mentioned  are merely fiction and accidental .

Failure to abide by COPYRIGHT LAW will
Result in legal action taken by author and  her legal team.

Adue adu ...

Anyway....plz-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
vote and like my page .🌏🌎🌍😋🧜‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧚‍♂️

Copyright ©2023 S.N.M.Khati