3| Gift... That's Her Name

The harder i resist…the more it gets too hard for me.
Im in a forest …it all fells like deja vu.

I've been here before…some time in a dream. I can not breath but I feel no need to panic .

I just feel determined to get somewhere…somewhere close .

I walk forwards more like float , I can't feel my hands or feet or body at all. I am suddenly in front of a building.

I feel like my soul is being ripped from my body…. what's wrong with me..

It's this place …it traps us .

I hear someone whisper...but in my ears it sounds like dozens of voices.

What …who was thattttt.

I feel shivers down my spine and a cold hug engulf my entire frame but when I turn all I see is never-ending forest and a cold fog. It's dark out …even the moon hides behind her stars too afraid to appear.

I am afraid …but no one answers my plee.

In the blink of an eye and I'm inside the creepy building.
I see dark purple walls …a ceiling that seems to not end .

Maybe I am dreaming but I see a girl…she looks about my age and height.

She looks distraut and cry's softly into what I assume is a moave rob.It hangs to her frame loosely like it doesn't even belong to her but someone else.
A woman wearing similar a robe suddenly appears behind her..

I try to scream but I loose my voice…someone stole my voice.

I am pulled backwards by an invisible force jut as the mystery woman who's back is now turned to me slits the girls kneck and let's her slip out of her grasp onto the dark marble flooring.

I loose my sight when white_blinding light hurts my eye's.

******

I wake up in a white room …bleach and Lemon's cause me to gag .

My name is Gift

I gasp but I hear nothing more than feet hurridly shuffling.
I let my fall back onto the pillow that has been placed deliberately below my head. I stare at the ceiling for too long before i hear machine's beeping around me.

Where am i..

“You my dear are in the hospital…im coming back just have to fetch the doctor” i don't see where the voice is coming from but the sound of a door opening and closing.

My head hurts to much …so does my chest cavity. I just caught my breath when the crystal door squeaks open...I assume it's the doctor but as the air from beyond the other side of the door enters the tiny space I'm in.

Sandalwood and vanilla...my favourite.

I know it's him ...and I'm ecstatic.