1| NTOMBAZANE YOMU ZULU \/💃🏽💃🏽

We arrived at SIR JOHN PRIVATE BOARDING SCHOOL at eight past eight. I was panicking because the school assembly started at 07:30 ... I was late .

Mom says goodbye as I rushed out the front seat . Dad had already taken out my luggage from the trunk of our Toyota -Fortuner ...they aggreed to let me go inside the school on my own . The rest of my clothes would arrive with my dads personal assistant later in the week.

I knew it was just an excuse for them to check on how I was but let it slide cause I knew it didn't hurt to receive some attention from mom and dad ...especially because we were having a new eddition to our trio.

A little girl who I'd only get to see in the june holidays . Since my parents saw it a drag to allow me to travel all the way from the city to the country houses all the way across the provence .

I agreed ...it meant I could focus more on my social life this year since last year.

After we lost her ...

And I'm at the same school she was a year ago . In her 8th grade while I took homeschooling as a result of my having been in a 6 month cast ...after I racked my mom's sedan while driving high with my ex ...Lorenzo Dathi.

He realky was hot for a venda guy but were'nt most of them hot and musculine. I got lucky ok.

********★★★★

Snapping out of the delusional self talk about my past lover...yeah he doesn't deserve the huge title of 'my boyfriend' .I dragged my plump behind up the slanted hill that the school set on . I balanced my heavy school bag on my shoulder blades and pulled on my extra large sized suite case .... I should get my own P.A.....my parents are just punishing me for saying they should stay in the car . I know mom packed my whole closet in here .

I would be surprised if Isabella only came here with a toiletry bag as my extra luggage .

I reached the office in time to hear a scratchy hoarse voice announce that all students report to their dorms . I was now sure the assembley was over and i missed the handing out of class lists and timetables ...i mean i could have met my forever friend at that hall.

But stop my negative self-talk when the voice annoced that as a special treat the SGB and deputy principal had planned a social mixer for new and returning students who were doing their final year this year.

Yes .. yes. Vindication.

This new information gave her the drive to approach the office block of the school and hall her bags with her.

"Morning ..Mam ...uhhm hello"she tried to be polite and not start tapping the oneway glass shield that seaparated her and Nokulunga .

The receptionist moitiniond for Noku to take a seat on the wooden bench that had been placed near the office sliding doors.

She enjoyed the breeze that came from the parted doors and slowly set down with her school bag beside her feet on the floor.

"Yes... I got the new students into their dorms . Yes Pretty I bought the baby shower gift for Samkelo. Yh...ok theirs a new student here ....yh-"

Nokhu stopped listening when the words new student came out of the pretty ladies lips .

Was it creepy that she found the obviously coloured woman beatifully unique and attractuve. I mean I do let my eyes linger too long on my best friends ass sometimes but it's huge...mines like approachable but Sidney's ass was a dangerous animal.

"Hi ...Ms Morgan . I was called here by the principal to escort a Ms Zulu to her dorm." that voice...if we were in the times where gods and goddesses still roamed the earthen plane I'd say I just met one.