4| Mrs Pertunia Princeton

MARCH 25 __ 2016

“Hi …im by the entrance ,did she fall for the gag or did she put up a fight …”

I wait for the caller to answer.

.
“Yes she fell for it …her sister is in trouble ,why wouldn't she  “.

I  breath in  a sigh of relief but not allowing my demenor to shift ,from overly intimidating cult leader to concerned parent. I drop the call before i lose my resolve. Lately it' s hard to get lost in fight mode …even my parents see it .

My boyfriend thinks it's sexy but offcourse he will…when we met in 8th grade he thought i was a little mouse too shy to live dangerously.

Now he knows what my other side looks and feels like.

I snap out of my thoughts ,allowing for my magic to take center at my chest . AND quickly  remove the dagger we stashed by the school grounds to slit my wrist .

A blood sacrifice i agreed upon with the rest of my coven .
So no one …normal could just enter our space .

The gateway opens up and i immediately pass through from the schools grounds to Woodford Forest …where  The Blue Lotus  resides up a jagged hill .

I immediately am dressed in a long sleevless robe …with barely anything underneath .Our signature uniform at Blu Lotus …seaparating ourselves from other covens in the area.

Who might I add are less powerful than mine's and not strict like our's…

.... NO MALES ALLOWED .

A rule I put in place after…after the last male who stood by my side decided to rape my sister and wash away her memory afterwards . Not after I found out and killed him and his entire lineage of brotherens .

“Mistress …mitress “ my nervous new recruit softly tries to sneak glances at me but doesn't step further and break the distance we have . Even  though behind closed doors she's way talkative than this…though feeling the guilt that rises like bile to my oesophagus lead me. I put her out of her missery and move forward into the wooden structure . Sinhle follows quickly behind me like a mouse running far away from a hungry lion .

“Yes Sinhle I heard you ….and I'm not mad at you for messing up my hair . That spell was trickey and it's your first time”.

Sinhle visibly breathes out and her confidence shines through . And she starts her ranting, about a boy she had glamored last friday .

“He snapped right out of it ... just as I was about to get more than a kiss from him “.

She's amazing ,why does she keep casting spells on guys  to love her . I mean if she was lesibian, I would have approached her ....but no she wanted dick _not cake !!!

“Ok I'll teach you another spell but Sinhle your'e beautiful and smart and a good sanusi why do you need a man to validate that to you for ?“.
I give her a  duhhh look but she is too lost in my terrible hair , to receive my words. I opened the door to our meeting chambers ,where the other coven women are conversing loudly but  quiet down when they see me approach with my second in comnand behind me.

My eyes strayed from the group who were putting the wooden tables and furniture in order ,to the dozens of pictures behind my throne chair . Representing a long line of sanusi women from my family and other ruling families who had built and kept in place the Blu Lotus  since it was first established.

Make me proud little sanusi ….make me joyous .

I always revert back to the smiling picture of my mom ….the only smiling one really ,all the other women before her all have blank strong faces_in different shades of brown . My mama decided to look like she actually loved the job of carrying a whole coven on her shoulders .

YOU MAY ALL SIT DOWN ….LET'S BEGIN WITH PRAYER “.

All rights reserved _________copyright © S.N.M.Khati __2023.

Plzzzz vote and comment...luv u fbomzzzzz,,🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌞🌞🌞🍷💃🏽💃🏽