Chapter 1

Abby is the kind of girl who would do anything to court the ones she loves.Because she remembers the day no one remembers.

FROM WHEN SHE WAS 10

I was walking with my mother through the forest, it wasn't that dark. We were just walking until I heard something. My mother put me behind her.
After a while something was heading towards us with an incredible speed , my mother screamed with all her strength. I remember it was so bad, my head hurt and I felt like my head was going to explode.But that something or someone didn't stop. My mother fainted from her own scream.
My ears were bleeding. I was so scared I closed my eyes and everything became black. When I woke up my mother was calling me desperately . I felt a pain in my hand, I had dry blood on my hand and in my ears. After my mother hugged me and carried me in the car to go home to clean myself.My father was not at home after my mother cleaned me, my mother put me to sleep, but I could not sleep very well because I had a nightmare but I did not pay attention.I started having a lot of nightmares.
When I got angry, I had incredible strength. And I swear that once my eyes were light yellow. I even woke up in the forest and in the full moon I behaved crazy, so when the moon was full I pretended to go outside I play.I wasn't living in Bacon Hills back then.My mother and father separated when I was twelve years old. And because my mother did not know what to do and my father had work.
Then I stayed with my grandfather. I stayed with him for two and a half years. My best friend did not know about me with the past. he was so destroyed that I had to leave. We haven't spoken for a year.And at the age of fifteen, I decided that I wanted to live with my grandfather again.No one knew that I was an apparent werewolf.
But I knew who a werewolf was.But because nobody knew I was a werewolf, I couldn't, I didn't know how to learn to control myself. So, after a full moon, the next day I got angry and went to the bathroom, my eyes were shining blue.
And I didn't know what that meant, but I didn't really care. I knew I needed help, but I didn't know who to tell. So sometimes on a full moon night, I would suffer in silence or I would go outside and go into the forest.I got along with my parents just fine. My father called me every day because I was staying with my mother.
I felt strange many times my mother got angry with me.I was moving from one house to another, he would go to my father's or my mother's. I missed Eli but I couldn't talk to him because when I was at my mother's house my mother took my phone and when I was with my father I wanted to spend time with him.
If I was with Eli I would have said that I was a werewolf, I was so tired of suffering.Maybe Eli could help me, that's why I decided to move back in with my grandfather. Because in Bacon Hills, almost everyone was supernatural.And the day I have to move is today. My mother kissed me on the forehead. Then I went to my father's house to get my things from there"Be careful with the car, its a long road!" he said with a serious face"Don't worry,ll be fine"i told him.
And then I left for Bacon Hills. I couldn't wait, I wanted to see Eli. But I didn't know if he would be happy. I haven't talked to him for a year.I was worried that grandpa would be home. Maybe what Eli or Derek's his father was doing.The whole way was a roller coaster of thoughts.The whole journey took almost the whole day. But I finally arrived. I knocked and no one answered, so I took the spare key and went in. And I left my things in my room now....