Chapter 7

I woke up in the middle of the night scared. When I realized it was just a bad nightmare. But I couldn't sleep anymore. I stayed awake and I thought about the nightmare. Why does this memory scare me so much. Finally it came time to go to school. I had a bad feeling. I changed and gave Eli massages.

Eli:Are you ready for school?

Abby:Yes

And after a few minutes he arrives in front of my house in that jeep. I get in the car and kiss Eli on the cheek. We talk about one thing or another. In the first class I had math but not with Eli. Eli had sports. I go there and see Melisa I sit next to her. "Long time no see" I tell her "Abby!" she exclaims a little nervously. I wanted to say something but the teacher enters the door and we start the lesson. After the lesson I wanted to talk to Melisa again but she ignores me so many times I was getting closer to her. Her heart started beating fast and she looked away. So I didn't try to talk to her anymore. In the end, the classes were over. Tonight I was sleeping at his place. So right after school I went to his house.When we arrived at his house, we went upstairs. We tried to do our homework, but "We have to do our homework, Eli." I say, trying not to laugh. "Ok ok..." And then we start laughing uncontrollably both of us. And we left all homework aside. We laughed until our stomachs hurt. In the end it got late. And we decided to go to bed. We slept for about two hours and then the nightmares started.Finally I woke up. I was breathing hard and I couldn't move, I was afraid. Until I felt Eli's mother playing with my hair and calmed me down. "Abby are you okay" he asked in a calm voice. I turned to him and I hugged him. I was very afraid. Eli didn't say anything and hugged me back. The dream I had had the same beginning but a different ending. And there were more dreams about events and people. But events we didn't like.I finally fell asleep. I woke up with Eli in the morning. We get dressed and we lie in bed without saying a word. But Eli broke the silence "Abby?" he asks. "Yes" I answered "What did you dream about last night? he asked in a soft voice. "If I tell you, don't tell Scott or anyone else, please," I said, looking at him nervously, "okay," he said, "These nightmares where I sometimes remember unpleasant memories or...Unfortunate things happen..." I said. "sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy!" I said, tucking my face into the pillow. "but you're not going crazy," he said. after mom approached him and our lips touched.I get a message to say "I have to go home" I say sadly. And we get in the car and he takes me home. I kiss him and say goodbye. I go to unlock the door but it was already unlocked. I entered the house and see the things thrown on the floor. "Grandad, are you here?!" I say looking around. I feel a presence behind me.

A short chapter but just wait...

Fate Of The Werewolfs | eli haleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें