Chapter 4

When I arrived, I tried to calm down. Grandpa hadn't come home. Now I couldn't calm down and I had to go to lacrosse mach. That's what I promised. But I couldn't. I don't know how, but I had to tell him I could to come. So I sent a message. But he didn't see it. After about two hours of trying to calm down and two cold showers. I hear something in the distance from behind the forest. At that sound, my eyes lit up blue. "What the hell? "I said confused. Something was definitely not right. It was raining heavily outside. I went outside and after a few minutes the grandfather appeared with his hand. "Come up quickly" he said quickly. When I passed by the forest. Something came out of the forest. The grandfather stopped the car, it was Eli. I quickly got out of the car "Eli what the hell is going on?!" I said desperately "we have to find my father!" with his words the grandfather motioned for us to get in the car. Eli was scared once he got into the car. He calmed down. And he put his head on my shoulder. Once we got to Hale's house, we all got out of the car quickly and I entered the house. "Dad, dad," Eli said relieved. "Eli, you're fine," says Derek. "But Scott isn't," said Eli. "Hey, we have a problem," says Deton. "Actually three," says Grandpa.Eli and I put ourselves at a distance from that fight. I didn't know what was happening. But I managed to stay calm enough so I didn't turn around, but I almost lost it when. One of them stuck the sword into Derek. Eli and I were in shock. We tried to get out but after a few steps. I was stabbed and disappeared like sand. Eli was very restless and transformed. After that I wake up hearing someone calling my name. It was Derek" Abby!" Eli says relieved." I'm not dead ?!" I said surprised. "Not yet," an unfamiliar voice is heard, "Liam," he said when he saw my confused face. "Ok, now where are we and what's going on?!" I said nervously, "This is a illusion," says Derek. He wanted to say something, but an ugly creature appeared. "What the hell is this?" I said. The creature walks towards Derek and says something. But I didn't hear, I don't know why. And then he turns to Eli. "Don't be scared of him," Derek tells us."Yes, he totally doesn't...Oh, he's touching me!" Eli says. I remain silent but inside I wanted to exterminate that person if he did it to Eli." Derek Hale's son. A werewolf that cannot transform ". said the thing. And then it makes a scratch on its cheek. I look at the thing. And I think it feels my gaze. He turns towards me "what do we have here Abby Martin. Why are you angry? Can't you see your soul mate hurt?" he says. Everyone was looking at me. Then a howl is heard. Almost everyone can see their eyes shining. And the hand and mine. Everyone was more shocked "What didn't you mention that she is something super natural" says Liam."Well, I didn't know she was something!" says Derek. Eli looked at me confused and after a few minutes of strange twitches. Everything goes black. I don't know how long I passed out, but it was quite a while. When I woke up. We were all there too. A few more people we didn't know. Everything happened so fast. There was a girl who was at the end of the house. Was she supposed to shoot at Scott? So she shot and he fell into her arms. After the arc suddenly it burns. It was kitsune magic. And then another fight begins with some black samurai. In which I also participated. My mother was shocked to see that they were werewolves. After we kill them, only the Oni remains. Derek held the Oni and perished, ready to set him on fire. But Derek couldn't just die, he had to help Eli. So I did something to believe in each other. I managed to knock Derek down. Parish didn't notice and set fire to all three. "I LOVE YOU ALL!" I said so that everyone could hear me. My mother was crying hysterically. In the last moments, I looked at Eli in the eyes and was ready to cry loudly.Before everything went black, I smiled at him. That was the end. There was nothing left. At least everyone I loved was fine. And Eli was really true what the Oni said. Was he really my soulmate? What is happening? once every hundred years?