Chapter 8

I feel a presence behind me. I turn around and I'm shocked, it was the person who bit me." Hello Abby," says the person. "Who are you and what do you want?" I say trying to pretend I'm not afraid "Oh do you know who I am" he says, looking carefully at me. "Ducalion" I say." But what are you doing here?" she says nervously" Well, you are part of my pack and we need a new alpha"He says smiling. "I can't be the new alpha," I say sheepishly. "Well, it's not really your choice," he says.

Eli pov:"Abby doesn't answer the phone!" I say nervously to my father, "It's ok, maybe she doesn't have batteries, I don't know?" says my father. "You don't understand, I've been calling her for two hours nonstop," I say, starting to panic.Until there is a knock at the door. Dad goes to the door. It was the sheriff, he looked panicked. Dad wanted to say something but was interrupted by the sheriff, "I don't know where Abby is and the house is a mess," he says quickly. I hear everything and start to panic more. "I also found claw marks," says the sheriff. "I'll call Scott," says dad."I said something, it's not good!" I say to my father, annoyed and panicked, "Ok Scott is coming too, let's go" says father "Eli you not" says father "I'm coming, I won't let her die again!" I say I'm nervous "I'M NOT COMING" says dad and goes out the door. "It doesn't end like this" I say going out the window. I went into the forest trying to catch her scent. I'm going to the place where Alison came back to life. There the most supernatural place.I get closer to that tree and I hear the rustling of leaves. I hide behind a tree and look, it was Abby and someone. They weren't talking, they were just looking at each other with their werewolf eyes.

Abby pov:Ducalion took me to the tree. He said something to me and then I was in a trance. The eyes of both of them were werewolf eyes.After a few minutes I feel a strength. Deucalion was no longer there. I fall to my knees. From the distance I hear "Abby! Abby! It was Eli." Abby what happened who was that person?" he says panicked "Eli..." I say hugging him. I went at his house on the road, he tried to ask me some things but I didn't answer. "Abby?" he says worriedly. I don't answer, I just look at him "what happened there?" he asks me "I don't know Eli... "I say slowly. Then he hugs me tightly.After some time, Derek, Scott and grandpa appear. He was asking me a few things but I didn't know how to answer so Eli says "I found someone else at that big tree" says Eli "With who Abby?" Derek asks me I still don't say anything "Let's go to Deaton to make sure that everything is ok" says Scott. I nod. We arrive at Deaton. Everything is ok, the last thing is to see my werewolf eyes. That's how it looks. Aramas is silent and after He calls Scott, "What's up Deaton, isn't she?" Scott says, "Scott, you have to see this. Abby has your werewolf eyes," says Deaton. I don't understand what she was talking about, so I showed her again. Scott swallows hard."What is it?" I ask, looking at both of them. "You're an alpha..." says Scott. "Who were you with at the tree, Abby?" says Scott, staring at me. I didn't answer. Then I hear Eli's voice from the corner room "Abby are you ok?" he says softly."Eli..." I say slowly.

A short chapter, but just wait