Chapter 6

After the night with the full moon. I had school. I enrolled at Becon Hills High school. I couldn't wait to meet Melissa, my best friend from school. My grandfather took me to school where I met Eli." Hi Eliot "I said waving my hand. "Are you happy that you started school again?" he said. "I know a little about this school," I said to remind him. "ok let's see what subjects you have today if you are in class with me," he said giggling. He took the sheet from my hands. "Yes, we have almost all the subjects the same," he said with a big smile on his face. I approached him and kissed him quickly. He was shocked a little, he didn't expect it "Ok, now we have to go to class," I say with a small smile. "Y-yes, we have classes, come on"When I entered school, I followed him because we had all the same classes except for biology, math and chemistry. Some of the hardest subjects. But Abby was smart. She had the first class with Eli. "The first class we have..." I say after I get sad "We have physics" she looks at me and smiles. I left for the class. I went in and introduced myself blah blah. "Ms. Martin will sit in the bench with Taylor.When Eli heard that he looked at me. I shrugged and looked in the class and I see how a boy raises his hand. So I sit next to him. He looks familiar but I didn't notice. "pshhh..." the boy next to me, what attracts my attention "what?" I ask him whispering "you don't recognize me anymore, do you? I'm Taylor Raken" he says. My face lit up when I remembered. he was an old friend from DC. My father always tells me to stay away from him because he is Theo Reken's son."How long have you been in Bacon hills?" I asked him smiling. "For a few months. You?" he said. "For about five days, almost a week," I answered. "Abby, Abby!" I heard Eli's voice. "I know you can hear me, why are you talking to Raken?!" he says irritated "Protection friend?" Taylor asks me "Yes" I answer. It ends or I wait for Eli to come out. When he comes out he grabs my arm and pulls me outside "Why were you talking to Raken!" he said angrily "why am I not allowed to talk to whoever I want?" I ask him "I'm not saying this but don't trust Raken!" he said. I started to laugh. He looks a lot like my father." I'm not joking" he says seriously "I believe you but I know Taylor from DC" I said."It doesn't matter, it's dangerous!" he said, his heart began to beat loudly, "Why are you jealous?" I say, his heart beats even harder. I approach him and whisper in his ear."You don't have to answer, I already know" And with those words I went to my next class, which I didn't have with Eli. And the whole day passed. I had to wait for Eli to take me home. He had training. So I started on the street and I started doing my homework. When I finished doing my homework, Eli was already waiting for me to leave. So we got in the car. I think he was a little angry with me. But honey, I fell asleep in bed and I stayed there and slept for a long time, but my mother was tired after a nightmare.

The Nightmare:I was in the forest, I saw the place where I was bitten. But it was clearer, I could see that figure. Now it was clear. It looks like a demon, but not just a demon, a demon-wolf

New characters:

Taylor Raken "Im not like ma father!"

Taylor Raken
"Im not like ma father!"

Taylor Raken "Im not like ma father!"

Theo Raken
"Just trust me !"

???
"Im the alpha demon-wolf!"