Storage room

WARNINGS: Edging, degradation, slapping, slight choking, crying, praise
I think that's it,

also I'm not homophobic my gf said I would look homophobic bc of saying he stood gay IM NOT HOMOPHOBIC IM A LESBIAN

..............

"If someone is there, make yourself known now!"

You heard some shuffling around the corner, making the hairs on your neck stick up. You search a building that Hassan was supposedly in, so far no sign of him. You felt like you were being watched. Every corner you turned you felt like someone would turn with you. But any time you turned around nobody was there.

You think you caught them now, hearing something metal crash to the ground. But no one responded.

"I said make yours-"

A hand was put over your mouth making you scream and kick around to get out of the person's grasp. They then grabbed your hips and shoved you into a room. Once inside they whispered,

"When I let go, you will not scream. Got it?"

You recognized the voice, it was Graves. You nodded your head and felt him loosen his grip on you. It was a small room, looked like a storage room. Not the size of a class room but too big to be a janitor closet.

You turned around to say something but he was ahead of you,

"I pulled you in here because one you were screaming and two, I was being chased."

You wanted to laugh because when has Graves, The Philip Graves ran away from a fight. You smirked at him and he got annoyed.

"I ran out of ammo alright."

He was getting snippy with you, not enjoying you trying not to laugh. He started talking again but it was your turn to cover his mouth. You heard people talking and moving around outside.

When he still didn't catch onto you trying to shut him up, he went to grab your hand off his mouth. You used your free hand to grab it and his other one to pin them to his body. Then push against him to have your body weight pin him against the wall.

He let out a small groan from you shoving yourself into him. You didn't bother teasing him about it since you were focused on the people outside, listening to when they would leave. Couple of minutes passed and they were still there.

Graves started to shuffle around, trying to get you off of him but you just pushed harder.

"Gft off of mre"

You shook your head and leaned into his ear,

"Graves if you don't shut the fuck up or stop moving, i will not hesitate to choke you out."

His body tensed up at your words, and from what you could see his ears were turning slightly red. You thought it was the lighting in the room, since it was very dim, nearly burning out. But when he let out a sound, barely hearable that's when your interest turned to him.

You waited to tease him till the voices left, and they did soon enough,

"Graves the big strong soldier, whimpering from me manhandling you and threatening to choke you out. Cute."

He gave you a glare but kept his mouth shut. He reached for the door handle but it wouldn't budge. He tried again and still it wouldn't move. You noticed and pushed him away to give it a try but again nothing happened.

You turned to him but he was already looking around the room for s something to bust the door open with,

"What are the chances I get stuck with you?"