10: Voice Message ⏭ 🌹

[New Chat]

Zoro: You really have the balls to be posting photos after what you did last night?
Seen ✔ 3:00p.m.

Sanji: What are you talking about?
Seen ✔ 3:00p.m.

Zoro: You know what I'm talking about, stupid ass.
Seen ✔ 3:00p.m.

Sanji: You're the one harassing me over here! What the hell!? What photos?
Seen ✔ 3:02p.m.

Zoro: The least you could have done was given Luffy a call. We've been looking for you everywhere!
Seen ✔ 3:02p.m.

Sanji: Oh come on, man! I told you guys that I would be out for a few hours, or at most a day, before leaving the Sunny yesterday.
Seen ✔ 3:02p.m.

Zoro: Where the hell did you go!? What about the car accident you got into?
Seen ✔ 3:03p.m.

Sanji: Car accident? What accident?
Seen ✔ 3:03p.m.

Zoro: The red car that crashed, of course! It was all over your story.
Seen ✔ 3:03p.m.

Sanji: That was just a car accident we took a photo of.
Seen ✔ 3:04p.m.

Zoro: Are you trying to cover up for Torao? Did that asshole make you stay quiet?!
Seen ✔ 3:04p.m.

Sanji: Quiet for what? And don't call him an asshole, asshole!
Seen ✔ 3:04p.m.

Zoro: It's his fault that happened isn't it? Why are you trying to keep it a secret? Where are you?
Seen ✔ 3:05p.m.

Sanji: Woooow, I'm surprised your bite-sized brain could ask so many questions at once.
Seen ✔ 3:05p.m.

Zoro: Just answer me!!
Seen ✔ 3:06p.m.

Sanji: What are you so worked up about? It's not like you care about me.
Seen ✔ 3:06p.m.

Zoro: Maybe I don't, but the others do. Or did you forget about everyone else? Luffy and the rest stayed up all night calling your phone.
Seen ✔ 3:07p.m.

Sanji: My phone ran out of charge.
Seen ✔ 3:07p.m.

Zoro: What happened to you and Torao afterwards? Did you go to the hospital? Were there injuries?
Seen ✔ 3:12p.m.

Sanji: If you pay so much attention to my story and bother to stalk Torao's as well, you would've noticed that his car was yellow, not red.
Seen ✔ 3:12p.m.

Zoro: You still crashed, didn't you? What about the photos of the interior of the vehicle?
Seen ✔ 3:12p.m.

Sanji: The owner of the red car was a drunk guy who crashed into a light post.
Seen ✔ 3:12p.m.

Sanji: Now... What photos were you complaining about? Dumb shit.
Seen ✔ 3:13p.m.

Zoro: The ones on your story and Torao's as well.
Seen ✔ 3:13p.m.

[👻Snapchat: Viewing @ LoveDoc's story!]

[👻Snapchat: Viewing @ LoveCook's story!]

Sanji: I remembered them now. That was in the hotel we stayed at last night.
Seen ✔ 4:30p.m.

Zoro: Did it take you a whole hour to remember? 💀
Seen ✔ 4:30p.m.

[Voice message]

Sanji: "Oh, soooo funny ~ I wouldn't forget something we posted this morning, you know- UWAAH!"

???: "Careful, Sunny-ya."

Sanji: "Whew! I still can't walk in a straight line since last night. My head is still spinning. Thank you."

???: "It might be a vertigo from the rollercoasters we went on last night. Look left."

???: "Your pupils don't tremble or shift to one side, that's a good sign. It's just general dizziness."

Sanji: "Ahaha, I feel so clumsy."

???: "Grab onto my arm while we get to the Submarine."

Sanji: "Ah, crap! I left this thing recording-"

0:12 ━❍──────── 1:14
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Seen ✔ 4:38p.m.

Sanji: Tell Luffy that I'll be at the Sunny soon!!
Delivered ✔ 4:40p.m.

[Offline ~ 🌹]

"..'Sunny-ya' Was that Torao's voice just now? Something's going on in between those two..."