28: Envious Loners 🎭

~Currently at the Sunny~

Zoro: "You've been shaking ever since you stuffed us all in this Library. What were you doing here anyways? It's not like you like to read."

Sanji: "Shut up. At least I can read, unlike other people." *side eye*

Usopp: "W-what the heck is a sea mine, N-N-Nami?? Why are there bombs beneath the Ocean!?"

Nami: "Beats me. Explosions can be placed anywhere, and go off at any time. However... If many sea mines explode all at once, it could be prejudice for all of us."

Sanji: "If- Stop that- If someone is navigating through the Ocean floor as we speak, and- Knock it off! And those bombs were set off after their submarine passed them by, then-" *gets interrupted again*

"I'm being serious, Steroid! Stop touching my shoulder! Then- then what could happen to them if they still happen to be underwater, Nami-San?" *shrugs hand off of shoulder*

Nami: "They gotta be out of their minds to be submerged underwater!"

Sanji: "Why? What could happen to them?" *heartbeat starts to accelerate*

Nami: "Sanji-Kun, who's underwater? We have to warn them right away!"

Sanji: "I have to get my phone, I left it in the living room when I was getting all of you to-"

*Bomb goes off*

Everyone: "UWAHHH!!? IT STARTED!"

Zoro: "Hey!"

Sanji: "Arrgh... I can't hear anything.. My ears are ringing so bad. . . No.. Law.. What about Law!? I gotta go find my phone outs-" *bookshelf breaks*

Sanji: *eyes widen*

Sanji: "W...what the-"

Zoro: "Sanji! You imbecile Cook! I told you to watch out, you were about to get your guts splattered by a set of antic novels!"

Luffy: "Is everyone okay!?"

Everyone else: "Yeah! Minor injuries, but we're alright!"

Zoro: "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING!? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ANOTHER BOMB MIGHT GO OFF AT ANY MINUTE!?" *wields sword*

Luffy: "SANJI?!"

Nami: "Sanji-Kun, it's not safe out there!"

Chopper: "DON'T GO! SANJI!"

Sanji: *rushes out to the deck*

...

Sanji: "I... Knew you were.. Alright..." *loses conscious*