41: A Tough Decision 🐛

Sanji: "By the time I woke up, you were already in the room. Nothing really happened afterwards."

Law: "You were asleep the entire time, huh. That's some concussion you must have had."

Sanji: *body tenses up as he nods his head*

Law: "I'm sorry I left you alone for such a long time."

Sanji: "It's okay, you were doing it to help me out either way." *looks over at Law*

Sanji: "Did it take you a long time to find me...?"

Law: "Just a little. I would have found you faster, but there was a slight inconvenience."

Sanji: "What happened?"

Law: "When Long nose-ya and I split up to look for you, he went to talk to Tanuki-ya."

Sanji: "And you?"

Law: "I wandered around the other rooms, asking the others if they had seen you. But  whenever someone answered the door, they told me they didn't know where you were."

Law: "I got sent to the kitchen around four times by different Straw Hats."

Sanji: "Wow... They just assuuuuume I belong there by now, don't they? Ha!!"

Law: "For the most part, you do. You are the Cook of the ship, after all."

Sanji: "Ah, good point. But still!"

Law: *chuckles softly*

Law: "I ended up finding Mugiwara-ya halfway through my search for you and asked him where you were."

Sanji: *smile slowly fades away* "And... And then what?"

Law: "He gave me an idea of where you could've been. Almost as if he knew where you were."

Sanji: "Where did he say I was?"

Law: "With Zoro-ya."

Law: "The way he said it was kind of bothersome and annoying."

Sanji: "You know how my Captain can be, Cupid-San. He reeeeeally likes to exaggerate."

Law: "Yeah... Thing is, thanks to him, I found you."

Law: "Twice." *winks*

Sanji: *embraces tightly*

Law: *stays frozen in place*

Law: "Are you alright?"

Sanji: "Mhm!! Never been better!"

Law: "It's different..."

Sanji: "Eh!? What's different?"

Law: "Your voice. It sounds higher than usual." *moves away from embrace*

Sanji: *changes the position he's in, wrapping his arms around Law's waist*

Law: "He's behind me now. How did he move so fast?" *turns over*

Sanji: "I'm going to go use the restroom, I'll be right back." *gets up*

Law: "Hey, wait. Is everything okay?" *follows behind Sanji*

Sanji: *nods facing the exit* "Y-yup!"

Law: "His voice is breaking."

Law: "Stay here for a second."