22: Undisclosed Emotions 🍃

[Snapchat👻: Incoming call from: LoveDoc. . .]

Law: "Mugiwara-ya, what was that all about?"

Luffy: "Huh?"

Law: "The way you hugged me back there. Please, don't do that to me anymore. Especially around Sanji-ya."

Luffy: "It's fineee!!!!"

Law: "How is this okay to you? What about your boyfriend? Did you forget about him?"

Luffy: "Zoro? My memory isn't that bad, I'd never forget him!!"

Law: "That's not what I'm trying to say! You can't do things like that with me, Mugiwara-ya."

Luffy: "How come?"

Law: "You made Sanji-ya very upset."

Luffy: "Was he? I'll just give him the same hug I gave you, then! Nishishishi!!!"

Law: "Unbelievable. You still don't get it... The hug is the main source of the problem!"

Luffy: "It's just a hug, why was it so bad?"

Law: "Sanji-ya and I are together. If someone went up to Zoro-ya and did the same thing to him, how would you feel?"

Luffy: "It would be fine! Right?"

Law: "No. That's not okay. No matter which way you see it, it's not an appropriate behavior at all."

Luffy: "But I MISSED YOU!!! We haven't seen each other in forever!!"

Law: "I know that..."

Luffy: "Didn't you miss me too?"

Law: "..." (More than you think..)

Luffy: "Hello??"

Law: (And even so, when I'm with "him", it makes it easier for me to forget about how devastated I was when I lost you.)

Luffy: "Tra-guy?? You there?"

Law: "Yes. And, I suppose I did."

Luffy: "Nishishi! That's nice. How have things been going with you and Sanji?"

Law: "Couldn't be better. How about you?"

Luffy: "Well, yeaaah. Sanji's always been cool with me. We're buddies, y'know."

Law: "I was asking about you and Zoro-ya. How... What's your relationsh... What were... How are you two?" (Why can't I speak properly? I keep fumbling up my speech.)

Luffy: "Been good too. We've been doing so many things lately. Lots of 'em!!"

Law: "Sounds good." (What type of things.. What benefit would I have in knowing anyways? I have Sanji.)

Luffy: "Hmmm, I can tell ya' if yer willin' to listen to me for awhile!"

Law: ".. Go ahead. I have time to spare." (You read my mind, Mugiwara-ya.)

Luffy: "So, let me tell you about what we did this morning!"

🌻~Meanwhile~🌻

Sanji: "Doesn't matter.. I really should put these in a plastic container- Ah, but it might ruin the taste or alter it. Glass is much better.