#12 - Fight (Part 1)

Minchan were in Minho's room sitting on the bed and talking about something.

"Hey, why did you look at hannie in that way when he kissed my neck?" Minho asked.

Chan looked at him and sighed.

"Well, since we're in relationship, you know that I'm protective, right?" Chan said and laughed a little.

"I know," Minho replied.

"Well, you're kinda jealous too," Chan admitted.

"I am only when members are clingy towards you, it's annoying," Minho explained.

"Don't worry baby, I'm all yours," Chan said as Minho blushed.

Than both of them started kissing. Chan put his right arm on Minho's neck and pushed him on the bed gently. Minho looked away shyly loving the way he was so gentle with him.

He pulled Chan close by grabbing his neck with his hands. Chan started kissing his neck while slowly going down. Minho moaned softly as Chan smirked.

His one knee was between Minho's legs while the other one was lying on Minho's legs. Minho spread his legs a little, putting them above chan's thighs and knees.

"God, I love how you spread legs for me," Chan said as Minho blushed.

Minho held his shoulders wanting to kiss him again but then someone entered causing them both to flinch.

"Hey hyung---what the hell are you doing to my baby?!" Han yelled walking towards Chan angrily.

When he was about to smack Chan he stopped remembering what he just said. Minho looked at him shocked and than back away from Chan.

"Hannie, what---you love me too?" Minho asked.

"Uhh, I---so what If I do huh? How dare you make a move on him!'' Han asked looking at Chan angrily.

"What are you going to do huh? We're already in a relationship," Chan said.

"You piece of shit!" Hyunjin yelled running towards him.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Minho yelled as he got in front of Chan.

"We can sort things out, relax guys," Minho said, all tensed up.

"Oh we will sort things out in MY way!" Han yelled.

"Why the hell are you all yelling?!" Changbin yelled walking in.

"Bang Chan was kissing our baby!" Han yelled as Minho looked shocked at Changbin.

This was the first time, Han Jisung actually yelled something and felt confident while saying it.

"You did what?!" Changbin asked walking towards Chan.

Minho got more shocked because he was hoping that Changbin would understand.

"Wait, stop!" Minho said as he put his hands on his chest.

"They're just jealous that I make a move on you," Chan said smirking.

"Oh, you wanna go like that huh?" Changbin asked.

"Guys, relax please! Don't fight in my room!" Minho yelled as they looked at him.

"My baby is right, we will sort things out downstairs," Hyunjin said as he walked out of the room.

Han glared at Chan before leaving the room. Changbin held Minho's wrist and took him out of the room. Minho looked shocked at Chan and than back at Changbin.

"Hey! Wait!" Chan yelled.

"Hey!'' Felix yelled angrily walking towards him.

"Felix-shii don't!" Minho yelled and than Changbin pulled him inside of his room.