#34 - Teasing - Part 6 (Jeongho)

#1

He calculated correctly. He teased everyone expect I.N and Seungmin. Now, it was time for teasing his I.N. He spotted him lying on the ground so he went towards him. He did it purposely because he knows that I.N is embarrassed when someone is recording him while someone is teasing him.

N is embarrassed when someone is recording him while someone is teasing him

But then someone hugged Minho from behind as he groaned. He looked back just to see Han who was looking at the camerman. He smirked inside and looked at camera with seducive look. Han was pretending that he was looking at the camera, he was looking at Minho's reflection in the camera.

Minho noticed that Han barely blinked. I mean, he knew that he was breathtaking. On the other side, I.N was blushing while looking at them. But inside he was planning how to punish his baby.

#2

Minho went towards Seungmin wanting to tease him but he stopped when he spotted I.N who was crouching so he decided to join him. He wrapped his arms around him and crouched behind him.

 He wrapped his arms around him and crouched behind him

I.N laughed knowing that the person who hugged him is Minho. Minho smiled as he looked at others members who were also looking at them. He looked back noticing someone was also looking at him. And he was damn right.

Chan and Han were looking at him, or to be more specific, at his ass. He blushed and turned his head back to I.N. He started stroking his hair gently as I.N smiled. But at one moment he sat on the ground and wrapped his legs around his waist.

I.N smiled and grabbed his thighs with his strong hands. Minho hummed a little enjoying how I.N started touching his thighs. He pulled him closer to him as Minho grabbed his shoulders blushing. He didn't want to be this close to his boyfriend while someone was recording them.

''Ah, let go,'' Minho whispered laughing.

''You asked for it,'' I.N whispered back, not giving in.