04 | Argument

Lee Da-Eun was now in 7th grade while her older brother was now in the high school. Time went by while Minho and his husbands were looking how they grew up.

"I'll come soon, can you put plates on the table please?" Minho asked as Lee Da-Eun nodded.

She started putting plates on the table while Minho went to do his business.
After few minutes Minho came back as he went in the kitchen just to see shocking scene.

"Lee Da-Eun!" Minho said raising his voice a little as she turned around shocked.

"Are you smoking??" He added shocked to see that.

"Ab--I didn't know that you would come back so soon--"

"Don't tell me that excuses! Why are you smoking? Since when??" Minho asked angrily as his husbands went down hearing his loud voice.

"What happened honey?" Han asked as they smelled some smoke in the air.

"What is that smell---" Han stopped when he spotted cigarette in Lee Da-Eun's hands.

"She started smoking," Minho said with serious and angry expression on his face.

"Why?" Changbin asked her as she looked at her parents scared.

She was overwhelmed by their questions but she managed to focus on their conversation.

"M-my other friends are also smoking," Lee Da-Eun replied.

"So if they started taking drugs you will too huh?" Minho asked.

"Hey, maybe you should calm down a little," Felix said to their wife as Minho looked at him.

"You're in 7th grade young lady. You won't smoke in elementary school," Seungmin said.

"But why?" Lee Da-Eun asked.

"Because I said so," Minho said.

"Why can't you let me behave like I want? I don't like this house rules or whatever that is," Lee Da-Eun said shocking them.

"That are our house rules and you, just like your brother, have to follow them," Chan said.

"But why??" Lee Da-Eun asked irritated not noticing that he raised his voice a little.

"Don't shout in this house," Minho said, warning her.

"Why? You can shout so I can too! Tell me the reason why I have to follow those rules!" Lee Da-Eun yelled as Minho looked at him shocked.

He eventually slapped him shocking his husbands.

"Don't raise your voice at us Lee Da-Eun!" Minho raised hus voice.

"Why did you slap him??" Felix asked shocked.

"Why wouldn't I?" Minho said.

"Fine," Han said as he slapped Minho too shocking others.

"Han!" Chan yelled at him as he looked worried at Minho.

"Dad!" Lee Da-Eun said shocked as she looked worried at his mother.

"Don't slap our kid because of this," Han said as Minho gently grabbed his cheek.

Chan and others looked at him not believing what he just did. Minho left upstairs as others looked at him worried.

"Are you proud of your actions huh?" Hyunjin asked angrily.

"Oh, now I am wrong huh? He can't just like that slap our kid!" Han argued back.

"I'm sorry, i-it's all my fault," Lee Da-Eun said.

"It's yours and his fault too," Han said.

- Time Skip -

"Yes?" Minho asked hearing knocking sounds on the bathroom.

"Mom? Can I come in?" Lee Da-Eun asked.

"Yes, sure," Minho replied as Lee Dae-jung slowly entered.

"Mom...were you crying?" She asked shocked and scared noticing dry tears on Minho's cheeks.

"No, sweety. Everything's okay. You don't have to, uh....worry for your mom," Minho said trying to hide his pain but his daughter stepped closer and hugged him.

Minho hugged her too kissing the top of her head.

"I'm sorry...I won't do it again," Lee Da-Eun replied with sad expression on the face.

"It's okay baby," Minho replied as few tears escaped from his eyes.

He looked up noticing that someone was watching them as he spotted Han. Han looked down showing shame on his face since he knew he messed up.

"How about you go to your room?" Minho asked.

"Okay.." Lee Da-Eun said as she went out noticing her dad beside the door.

Han slowly entered as Minho looked at him with dry tears on his face and with hurt and serious expression.

"Chagiya..." Han said in lower voice as he stepped closer.

"What?" Minho asked crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry...can you please forgive me?" Han asked as they made eye contact.

"I already did but..." Minho started but started crying again remembering how he slapped him.

"But don't do it again..." he finished as Han hugged his waist gently.

"I promise that I won't. Never again. My actions were stupid," Han admitted.

"I'm glad you noticed. I also, maybe, overreacted," Minho admitted as they both laughed a little.

They leaned in and kissed. After few seconds of kissing, they pulled away smiling at each other.