#38 - Birth

His boyfriends wanted to go to a maternity course but Minho told them not to because he didn't want them to be near him while he will be giving birth to their child. He just didn't want to see their crying face, he couldn't see their tears.

They quickly took him to the hospital because his labor had started. They were so worried for him but he was telling them that he's okay. Doctors and nurses laid him down on the hospital bed and took him in the labour room. His boyfriends couldn't calm down. They were so scared for their baby since they heard his screams. Other nurses were trying to cheer them up by saying that everything will be fine.

''Do you want epidural injection?'' One nurse asked.

''N-no,'' Minho replied.

She nodded and called doctor. Doctor came as fast as he could. Minho was happy because he wasn't alone. Everyone in the labour room were supporting him, and also his boyfriends. Minho yelled loudly trying to push harder.

After two and half hours he managed to gave birth to two. Nurses held babies, went in another room and put them in an incubator.

''You did great job,'' doctor said as Minho barely looked at him.

He was so exhausted. Doctor wiped the sweat from his forehead and went outside. After few minutes Minho fell asleep.

~~~

''Can we see him now?'' Chan asked.

''Is he okay?'' Han asked.

''Everything is fine. The procedure went well. You may see him in few minutes,'' doctor replied.

''Thank you,'' Seungmin said.

Doctor just smiled and went somewhere.

- Time Skip -

Minho groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He looked around just to see his boyfriends. Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin were standing while Seungmin, I.N and Felix were sleeping on the chairs. Han was sleeping beside him while sitting on the chair. Minho smiled after noticing that Han was holding his hand.

''Hey,'' Minho whispered.

Han slowly opened his eyes and looked at Minho worried.

''Hey chagiya, are you okay?'' Han asked.

''I'm okay. Thank you for being here for me,'' Minho said and smiled.

''Everything for you baby,'' Han said.

''Where are our kids?'' Minho asked worriedly looking around.

''They're fine. Nurses put them in an incubator,'' Han replied.

Minho sighed in relief and inhaled deeply.

''Can you please woke up others?'' Minho asked.

''Of course,'' Han replied and went towards them.

After few minutes they all woke up and went towards Minho.

''Hey baby,'' Hyunjin said holding his hand in his.

''Hey, thank you all for being here,'' Minho said.

''We were always be there for you honey,'' Felix said.

''I'm sorry for not letting you in, I was just scared that some of you will collapse or some of you will break down,'' Minho said.

''We get everything. We're not mad at you. You did well,'' Changbin said.

''Yes, we respect your decision,'' I.N said.

Minho just smiled and looked at them all. Then doctor walked in as all of them looked at him.

''Oh, you're awake,'' he said walking closer to him.

''When will I be able to hold my babies?'' Minho asked.

''Dr. Morgan, please bring the patient's children now,'' doctor said to his colleague as others smiled.

''You can go home tomorrow,'' he added.

''Thank you,'' Minho said.

''After all, it's our duty to keep patients safe and protected,'' doctor replied and went out of the room.

After one minutes nurse came in while holding two babies. Everyone smiled as she put the babies on Minho.

''They're so cute,'' Minho said.

''Just like you,'' Seungmin said.

''Yes, they look exactly like you,'' Chan said smiling.

''Here, you can hold him,'' Minho said as he held his baby and put him in Chan's embrace.

They all smiled as they looked at their baby. Everyone were so happy. They are now fathers. Everyone got chance to hold their baby. Minho was so happy to give birth to these two little angels.