Five days till I publicly humiliate myself!

It's five days till Valentines Day! Which means love, romantic or platonic.
And today, I wanted to share two little drawings of two ships my dear friend YangGarden07 absolutely cherishes.

And with that I also have some little headcannons to warm your heart!

A. Roblox Piggy Ships

1. Katie x Felix
Felix often gets injured during missions and since Katie is the only one in their TSP group who had a medical license, it lead to Felix spending a lot more time with Katie. As Willow pressured the group further and further with more and more work, Felix and Katie found that this was the only way for them to really bond.

2. Zizzy x Pony
When they were young, Pony had thought of giving Zizzy flowers for Valentines Day. Little did he know that she thought the same. That day, they opened their bookings to find tulips from Pony and buttercups from Zizzy.

3. Kitty x Tigry
Kitty was devastated when she found out Tigry hadn't come out of the factory, and thought he remained trapped, but she later found a note with his handwriting that read; "I'll miss you. Thank you, Kitty."

B. Genshin Impact
(please don't hate om my for these ships I'm sorry)

1. Razor x Bennett
Bennett and Razor were raised in very different environments, so their means of expressing affection would also contrast.
I can imagine Bennett giving Razor flowers to hint at his feelings for Razor. Razor wouldn't understand what Bennett's intentions were at first, but he'd still feel somewhat happy.

2. Chongyun x Xingqiu
(This HC takes place a few years before the events of the game, when Xingqiu and Chongyun were around the age of 12)

Since Chongyun was so used to Xingqiu pranking him whenever he (Xingqiu) brought him something, he (chongyun) would start refusing these 'gifts' every now and then. But one day Xingqiu went up to Chongyun, holding a popsicle and wearing a shy smile.
"Would you like to share this with me?"

Alright, the headcannons were.. Bland. Basic. And the Genshin ones were just BL. Sorry about that.
In any case, I hope you'll have a fantastic day, and a happy Valentines Day.

Thanks for reading!