Chapter 2: First Impressions

Wednesday Addams stays next door. Fuck.

After getting into another discussion with your mother about the fact that she placed you in a dorm room next to Wednesday Addams, she had decided to end the conversation with saying 'you had to stop being so dramatic' and leaving you be. You just rolled your eyes at her and walked inside the door room, slamming the door tight shut. For god's sake.

That's where you met Yoko Tanaka.

You carry your suitcase inside the room, putting it down next to the plain looking bed close to the window, You take another good look around the room before your eyes land on this goth looking girl sitting on the bed across the room. She had long dark brown hair, black nail polish on all of her fingernails and for some reason she was wearing sunglasses, dark and round sunglasses. Why is this girl wearing sunglasses inside? You thought it was a bit odd but let it slide for now."Hello. I'm gonna be the one haunting your dreams from now on." You joked and smirked slightly as you looked over at her. You tell her your name but decided to not tell her your last name yet.

Yoko just watched as you come in, watching you struggle with your suitcase. She frowns a bit underneath her dark sunglasses while listening to what you said to her."Haunting my dreams? No, sadly, Wednesday Addams is already taking that position." She said with a serious tone in her voice."Like seriously, that girl is so creepy sometimes. And that is coming from me." She let out a soft laugh."Nice to meet you." She then said while walking over to you and holding out her hand to you.

You let out a soft scoff when you hear what Yoko said about Wednesday Addams."Ofcourse she is. I bet she's haunting everyone's dreams here." You shrug your shoulders."I don't think you're creepy. The whole goth thing or whatever it is, looks pretty cool." You said and gave her a smile. You take her hand, shaking it softly."Likewise." You say, a soft tone in your voice. You let go of her hand before lifting up your suitcase and dropping it onto the bed. You open it slowly and look down at all the stuff you brought with you. I hate unpacking. You let out a soft groan before you started to unpack your suitcase.

☾·˚·✩·˚·˚✩·˚·☽

After chatting with Yoko while unpacking your suitcase it was time to get the tour around Nevermore Academy. This very happy go lucky and... very colorful student named Enid Sinclair walked with you on the school grounds, making sure she didn't miss any important area. She showed you around the classrooms, activity areas and the quad. You tried to listen to every single piece of information and a lot of gossip that Enid was telling you while walking around the school. Once in the quad she had explained to you what types of outcasts were studying at Nevermore and what most of their social lives were like. This girl really knew everything that was going on at Nevermore.

"I think that's all of the important stuff that you need to know. Atleast for now. If something pops up in my head I will definitely come and tell you." Enid said with excitement in her tone while clapping her hands. She then made a 'thinking face', her eyebrows wrinkling a bit while looking at you, she stopped walking."Oh no wait! I forgot to tell you something very important! In a couple of weeks we will have the Poe Cup. It is the most exciting thing here at Nevermore! Except for the Rave'n, that's also very exciting. You have to join the poe cup, it's like a competition but with no rules! And most of the contenders are super competitive. It's so much fun!" She squeeled while grabbing you by the shoulders, keeping her eyes on yours.

You watch Enid while she talks to you, listening closely to what she was saying. When she stopped walking, you stopped as well. Standing in the middle of the quad now."Poe Cup? No rules? Interesting." I can definitely work with no rules."Enid, you had me at no rules and competitive. Those are two things I can work with. I'm definitely in." You then say with a big grin on your face.