Chapter 13: Happy

So many emotions were going through you right now. Surprisal, lust, excitement, pleasure, it was all there. But the one that really stood out to you was happiness.

You felt happy.

Wednesday had finally taken the first step. She kissed you.

Her lips felt warm on yours, which was truly surprising to you because you were pretty sure she was cold blooded. Apparently, she's not.

You return the favor, kissing her back before giving her a small smile against her lips. You then move your hand to the back of her neck, slowly and carefully. You didn't want to ruin this moment by any sudden and unexpected movements.

The moment your hand touches her skin, you feel Wednesday relax more, which was the sign you needed.

You deepen the kiss between the two of you, scooting a bit closer to her.

As Wednesday held her hand on your cheek, she couldn't help but crack a small smile against your lips. Just like you, she was feeling so many different emotions going through her right now, it was still a bit new to her. Normally she would be absolutely terrified of all of these different emotions, but right now... She liked it.

The moment your hand touches her skin, her muscles relax. She felt relaxed around you.

When you deepen the kiss, she bites your bottom lip softly which then led to you letting out a soft hum.

She cracks a small smirk against your lips before moving her hand from your cheek down to your waist. She then slides her other hand to your shoulder, pushing you backwards so you would lay down. She made sure to do this without breaking the kiss whatsoever.

You understood what she wanted you to do, you pull your hand back from her neck before following her lead, falling backwards in a laying position. The moment you laid down, Wednesday made sure to hover above you, leaning and steadying herself on her arms, both legs on either side of you before kissing you with a bit more force, biting down on your bottom lip once again.

You wrap your arms around Wednesday's neck, pulling her down more, closer to you.

Your temperature was rising. Not in a million years you thought this would happen when you woke up this morning. But it did.

The moment you feel Wednesday bite your bottom lip, you part your lips, giving her permission to continue. Which is what she did.

The moment she felt your lips parting, she slid her tongue in your mouth, deepening the kiss more, twirling her tongue around yours.

Damn. She's a really good kisser.

A couple of minutes filled with heated, hungry and passionate kisses pass by.It was then Wednesday who pulled back from your lips to take a breather. She looks down at you, her cheeks a bit red because, just like you, her temperature was rising. Her braided pigtails had become a bit messy due to this little... make out session. And for once, she didn't even care.

"And that's how you make a move, Weems." She then teased, a smug smile on her face while she stares down at you, still leaning up on her arms.

You take a deep breath the moment Wednesday pulls away from you. You really needed that breather because she took all the air out of your lungs. She took your breath away, quite literally.

You look up at Wednesday and roll your eyes playfully."Oh I know how to make a move. I just wanted you to make the first move." You tease back, cracking a small smirk."Took you long enough." You then say, stroking the loose hairs in her neck.