Who am I?

My name is.....Indra Otsutsuki or Greyrat. I'm not sure anymore. I'm not sure how I got here, but I'm not fond of it at all. I know I was reincarnated, but it was different than before. Instead of reincarnation into my descendent, I found myself in a new world. And over those years, I found my existence to be Filthy, I was the bastard son of my father and his family's maid. My mother Lilia is as much to blame as him for my creation. I felt pity for my father's wife, who was easily fooled by him into believing it was an accident. While they were young, I couldn't believe how unintelligent they were. But I suppose none of that matters anymore as I am being trained to be the family's protector, similar to how my mother is their maid. At the moment, I am only 12 but Paul is training me hard. It's almost on par with Madara's training from what I observed of him when he was my reincarnate. However, I would need to become far stronger to protect Zenith Greyrat. While she is not my mother, she has shown me kindness despite being her husband's mistake. And because of that, I shall serve her and her children for life no matter what..

 And because of that, I shall serve her and her children for life no matter what

This will be his armor

His sword

So what do you think? please tell me my mistakes.