First labor

3rd person pov

Two figures currently walk in the black water, of the eclipse labyrinth. A dungeon that no one knows of. Red light illuminating them from the sky.

"Brother, are we close to the end yet?" The shorter figure asks

"Not sure" the taller one answers.

Suddenly a bolt of crimson lightning crashes down in front if them, the explosion was blinding and as the figures shielded their eyes, a large beast now stood proudly infront of them.

Standing on it's hind legs, it let's out an ear shattering roar.

"Indra! What do we do!?" The shorter figure panics.

"We win" Indra states in a confident tone. He draws his blade and leaps towards the dragon's feet. He begins slashing and stabbing at the dragon's legs having zero effect.

The dragon rises up to it's hind legs and creates two crimson lightning bolts in it's "hands". It then slams back down with both bolts, creating an explosion of red and hitting Indra so hard he flies away and lands on his back.

"BROTHER!" Rudeus shouts in worry.

--------------
(Indra pov)

"Ahhh" I groan out as lightning courses through my body in spasms.

"BROTHER!" I could faintly hear Rudeus from my partially submerged ears.

Running chakra through my body, I can feel the lightning being pushed out of me.

(Splash!)

The sound of the water is all I could hear now as I groggily try to stand up. Finally getting to my feet, I begin surging lightning chakra through my body until I was covered in my lightning armor, something I got from my memories of sauske's encounter with the 4th raikage. As my own red lightning flashes wildy around me, I look around for my sword but I can't find it in this black water.

(Boom!)

The noise resounds all throughout this strange realm. As my attention is brought back to the fight at hand. Rudeus had just launched a large ball of fire into the dragon's face.

Foregoing my lost sword I bend my knees in a leaping stance. And send base chakra to my legs. 

(Splash!)

(Whoosh!)

(Crunch!)

As I connected with the side of the dragon it topples over and let's out a pained screech. Bolts of lightning appear from the sky, and i'm forced to deactivate my lightning armor so I don't attract the bolts directly to me. The lightning begins indiscriminately crashing all around the battlefield, I'd have to dodge a few while Rudeus uses his wind magic to strafe away from them.

The dragon has pulled itself up by now and lunges towards me with it's huge teeth.

Activating my sharingan, I can see a bolt of lightning coming from above. And I immediately have a plan.

Throwing a dagger from my belt, under the dragon's chin I use the substitution jutsu and appear under the majestic beast. Sprinting out from behind the dragon, I make some distance as I watch the lightning bolt strike the dragon in the head and send it's face crashing into the ground. Once I get a good distance away I go through one handed handsigns, suddenly the black water around me begins to ripple until forms of 3 large black water seprents arise. I send them towards the dragon and one wraps around it's maw, while the other two wrap around its front and back legs. The beast fell, and I look to Rudeus.

"NOW RUDEUS" I order, and he sends a large meteor sized rock into the dragon's body.

(Crash!)

The once hulking dragon now lay unconscious infront of us, and Rudeus and I take caution in our steps towards it. Once we reached it's head. Once of it's eyes open to reveal a feral gold. My mangekyo swirls to life at the same time and as we make eye contact, my mangekyo comes to life in it's eye as well. 

The dragon falls unconscious once more, and I turn to Rudeus with a smirk.

"Good job Rudy." I warmly praise him.
He rubs his head sheepishly and grins.

"Thanks brother." His barley contained joy at my praise leaked through his reply.

"What now?" He asks as we both turn to the slumbering beast.

"We move on to the next and continue to gain strength, while we search for Lady Zenith." I reply with a smirk towards the dragon

"What of the dragon?" Rudeus questions

"We take it with us, could be very useful." I state

Suddenly we're stuck with golden lightning, but it doesn't hurt. In fact I feel stronger and I can feel a weight on my back. Once the golden ligh fades  I look down at my body, and my armor has changed from the once diluted silver to a black steel, and the lines between plates are golden. My once black cape, now wine red. It also hung over my missing arm concealing the stump.
Reaching backwards I wrap my hand around the grip of a weapon. Pulling it from my back and holding it infront of me, I see a nodachi like sword, the blade made of some kind of bone, the hilt a golden four point shuriken,, and a royal purple wrap over a bone grip.
(A/n he doesn't wear a helmet anymore)

"Indra?" The confused voice of Rudeus reaches me. Turning to look at him, he went under some changes aswell. His once grey robe now a pure white, with red lining, his previous red shorts now black pants with golden armor covering his boots and reaching his knees. His once simple water staff had also changed.  The handle made of bone, and once reaching the now black magic crystal it had a a crown like ring made of gold wrapping around the crystal, the crystal also had little flashes of lightning inside of it. "What just happened?"

"I've got no idea. But it feels like we've been rewarded for clearing this labyrinth." I answer his query with the most logical thing I can think of.

A large crimson magic circle appears under The dragon, before speaking under us aswell. And everything goes white.

(Feedback? I tried pretty hard for this one.)