Chapter 23: Saturday's Trouble

*Pepeeepp!*

FUCK!

I swear I'll burn all the cars in this world that disturb my life!

We stop responding to each other's lips the moment the car stopped in front of the gate and it's making me insane but I didn't distance my body away from her. I was still holding her waist with a tight grip to not let her go while she was also holding mine.

I was still trying to process what we just did but I couldn't help but to notice how we are running out of breath while still relying to each other's body.

"Is that your so-called fiancè?" I asked coldly as I felt so gloomy when that 'peep' crashes our moment that was still engraved in my mind.

I can't see him since I was facing her and towards the gate.

"N-no." Sagot neto and she was trying to start letting me go but I resist to still tight my grip.

"So.. you have a dinner date?" I asked again to confirm while I was feeling like I'm gonna burst out again.

"Yes." Sagot ulit neto trying to avoid my gaze.

I stared at her with my cold eyes trying to boxed in my rage that's dying to go out anytime.

"Well then, are you gonna go with your...fiancè?" I asked again but this time with a tone that's more tense with coldness while staring at her intensely.

"N-no.." parang wala sa sariling sagot neto while already staring at me. It was like she's hypnotized by my gaze.

"Good." I immediately let her go and she compose herself by fixing her clothes and her hair.

"Ma'am?" tawag ng driver na lumabas sa car.

"Yes, I'm coming." Malamig na saad neto.

And she's back with her normal expression again. Wow kanina lang kit ano sasabihin ko yes or no lang nasasagot e. But that expression won't work on me anymore. Not after this.

She was about to turn her back on me when I suddenly grab her arm and lean my lips on her neck again and whisper..

"I always dreamed of making your lips numb and still making you beg me to crush it against mine..."

I felt how her body froze the moment she heard those words. I smiled as I felt like I did something.

"..and for you and only you, Sapphira. I would risk to do this in public a million times, just so you could forget the word fiancè." I added while smiling playfully.

She looked at me trying to fight my stares but I was able to smile at her seductively licking the side part of my lips that was left with the taste of her lipstick which made her gaze away trying to act cool.

Hindi na eto nakapagsalita pa at kagad na sumakay sa kotse na sumundo sa kanya.

I was smiling the whole time and I can't stop!

Agad akong pumasok kagad sa gate at nilock eto. Pumasok din ako kagad sa loob ng bahay.

Gagi ang ganda talaga ng mundo ko ngayon 😩

Nawa'y umulit pa.

"Oh bilisan mo diyan at maligo ka na at kumain na kayu.." rinig kong utos ni Nanay sa kusina nang makapasok ako. Aba hindi na siya galit? Mabuti naman.

"Busog na ako Nay, maliligo na lang ako. Si Zara na lang pakainin mo diyan muna..pero ako na din maghuhugas ng mga plato at magwawalis. Maglilinis din ako bukas ng kwarto ko, may labahan ba diyan Nay? Gusto mo ako na maglalaba?" tanong ko kay Nanay habang paakyat na ng kwarto ko't kukuha na ng pantulog kong damit.