Pity And Wishes

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, events and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manners. Any resemblance of a person, living or dead, incidents or actual events are purely coincidental.

Content Warning: This story may contain disturbing scenes that are not suitable for young readers and mentally or emotionally unstable. Please be guided that this may contain self-harm, violence, abuse, and such.

No part of this book is transmitted in any kind of mechanical or electronic information without proper permission of the author. This story may contain grammatical errors.

Plagiarism is a crime!

No parts of this story may reproduce without the author's permission.  No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Genres:  Mystery/Thriller, Dark Fantasy, Mesopotamian Mythology, Romance, General Fiction, Sci-fi, New world

.....

Hello, before proceeding to PROLOGUE, may I remind you of a few things.Read it at your own risk! You have been warned. Matured content ahead, please be advised.

And another thing, refrain yourselves from comparing this work to the other authors because it was disrespectful.Before we comment something, may we always think if it will be a good critique or not. I am always open for any critiques as long as you don't go overboard towards the writer, thank you.

This is my first time exploring the fantasy genre so bear with me in writing this story because I'm not yet familiar with the terms in this genre but I'm doing my best to write.

This is my first time writing about Sci-fi Fantasy and writing about Mesopotamian Mythology, I hope you guys understand.

I don't plan on disrespecting the Historians or yung mga sinasamba po nila. This is just a story. Interpretation about the Mesopotamian Mythology. It's purely fiction. Be aware. 

Wala po akong intention na bastusin ang mga Historian when it comes to Mesopotamian Mythology, ito ay isang novel lamang. Wala po ako planong bastusin ang mga nakasulat sa history ng Mesopotamian Mythology, ayon lamang po! Maraming salamat. 

And another thing,  I don't create characters that are too perfect. Because that's what I want you to see. Na lahat nagkakamali, so that they could learn from that experience and learn and grow as individuals.

Sadie is not a perfect character. She got a serious of red flags, and I think itong kanya yung pinakamabigat because it also centres on struggles about mental health. If you don't want any stress, you can leave my story alone without engaging towards the writer. Ngayon pa lang ay binabalaan ko na kayo. If you still want to continue to read Sadie's story, it's all up to you. You have been warned. 

I hope that you understand, thank you so much and enjoy reading everyone. Votes and Comments are highly anticipated.

Note: This will be written in multiple povs, and this is my first time changing my usual povs on how I written before, wish me luck!