Prologue

☽︎✪⍟✪⍟☾︎

---

Warning: R-18. Mature themes ahead, read it at your own risk. 

It all started when Circe, the sorcerer, was able to use drugs and incantations to change humans into wolves, lions, and swine. The Greek hero Odysseus visited her island, Aeaea, with his companions, whom she changed into swine. But Odysseus, protected by the herb moly (a gift from Hermes), compelled her to restore them to their original shape. He stayed with her for one year before resuming his journey.

Disheartened and dispirited from their horrendous encounter with the man-eating Laestrygonians – after which they had been left with only one out of their twelve ships – Odysseus and his remaining men land on Aeaea, Circe's island.

And it is said that she's the source of the magic in the futuristic world. Hindi ko alam kung saan nila napulot ang kagaguhan na yon. All that I know is that everything has become shitty because of the War of the Gods, Sorcerers and the Scientist. 

And my reversed fate has begun to start because of Gilgamesh, he is the best known of all ancient Mesopotamian heroes. Numerous tales in the Akkadian language have been told about Gilgamesh, and the whole collection has been described as an odyssey—the odyssey of a king who did not want to die.

The fullest extent text of the Gilgamesh epic is on 12 incomplete Akkadian-language tablets found at Nineveh in the library of the Assyrian king Ashurbanipal (reigned 668–627 BCE). The gaps that occur in the tablets have been partly filled by various fragments found elsewhere in Mesopotamia and Anatolia.

Ishtar sees the hero Gilgamesh bathing and proposes to him. Gilgamesh refuses because of Ishtar's bad treatment of her previous lovers. Ishtar responds to this rejection by sending the Bull of Heaven to fight with Gilgamesh; however, Gilgamesh is able to kill the bull.

And upon knowing my existence, I was in danger.

That's why I need to know about the Tablet of Destiny that Enlil possessed. He had immense power and authority. On these tablets, the fates of both mortals and gods were outlined. He was thus seen as the 'decider of fates'. Enlil was so powerful that he could grant kingship to a ruler. His decisions, whatever they may have been, were usually final.

In his role as 'Lord Wind', Enlil was seen as the moist wind of spring but also the wind of destructive storms. He was thus seen as a god with a two-sided nature and was referred to as the 'East Wind' and 'North Wind' in one text. Enlil also created the hoe, the tool used in farming. 

Perhaps, a lot of us got so impressed by the new world of magic that the Scientist had proposed in 2099, within its isolation and the unknown missing person nag-uumapaw naman ang bagong technology sa siyudad.AI systems has spread throughout our world and it's new world advancements.