Chapter 06|The Robot vs. The Demigod of War

Chapter 06 "The Robot vs. The Demigod of War"

☽︎✪⍟✪⍟☾︎

---

"I only have one order, Sadie."

There's an unusual aura that came from far away. Dahan-dahan itong lumapit sa'min ng mga Robots and from there I felt the sheaf of wheat-which symbolizes fertility-is one of his symbols and speaks to his association with successful and fertile harvests. This guy was also associated with the number six, the cypress tree, and the lion.

All I could feel was the strong magic that was coming from him. All I could feel was the strong magic that was coming from him. Hindi siya basta lang na Demigod! Whoever he came from, and whoever his godly parent is, he is stronger than you thought you could be.

"Son of Hadad..." Sabi ng mga Robots, as if they are terrified by Neven's presence. Well, they are programmed! Hindi na nakakapagtaka na alam nitong mga Robot na ito ang tungkol sa pinanggalingan namin.

"The destroyer...."

Well, they're not wrong about it. Hadad was a creator-destroyer god with power over storms and rain. Because of the need for rain to ensure a healthy harvest, Adad's favor was sought by members of the East and West Semitic cultures. Hadad was also known for his ability to destroy with tempests should he be angered.

Hadad is described as having power over the weather, particularly over rains and storms. In various myths that feature Hadad, he is shown as commanding floods, storms, and rains.

"Yeah. I know. Now, you've made me angry."Seryosong sinabi ni Neven at binigyan niya ang mga ito ng matatalas niyang tingin.

Agad siya nagpakawala ng malalakas na electricity and he hits all of the Robots na nakapalibot sa'min. Using a lot of voltage of electricity, he is able to generate and launch projectiles, whether energy, elemental or physical, that can split up into several smaller ones, enabling them to hit a wider range of targets.

The ability is called Electric Missile.

I bit my lip at agad I manipulated a spark within my hands at saka ko tinira si Neven. Using my flames, I can create, shape and manipulate sparks, whether a small particle of a burning substance thrown out by a body in combustion, a hot glowing particle struck from a larger mass heated by friction, a luminous disruptive electrical discharge or even all of them combined.

I used Burning Sparks to hit him.

"Sadie? I'm not the enemy!"Sigaw niya.

He lied to me.

Ilang beses ko ba kailangan na itanong ang tungkol sa kung sino ang godly parent niya, ha? He was claimed by a strongest Mesopotamian God at ni wala man lang akong alam sa kung sino siya talaga. Nagagalit lang naman ako dahil nagawa niya akong lokohin! How can he hide his identity for too long? Now, he expects me to help him?