Story Description

Mu Cai is a novice cannon fodder who travels through different novels.

As we all know, cannon fodder is used to be slapped, revenge, and taunted by the protagonist.

Under the advice of his predecessors, Mu Cai worked hard and had made all preparations, but he did not expect that the plot was out of control!

In the face of a big star who loses his temper, Mu Cai, who is an illegitimate fan, is confident: I just love you. What's wrong with me doing this...

The big star: No, please marry me! Mu Cai, who thought he would be beaten severely:? ? ?

Facing the Alpha with straight A cancer, the peach-flavored omega Mu Cai pretended to cry: Although I am not an omega who can carry mecha on my shoulder and carry a barrel, I also want to go to the battlefield to accompany you...

The steel straight A: It's not that I don't want you to go, baby, it's too dangerous, be good.

Mu Cai, who thought he would be reprimanded:? ? ?

Facing the celestial master who is dedicated to slaying demons and exterminating evil spirits, Mu Cai, who is a beautiful soul for a hundred years, sneered: You let me down a thousand years ago, and after a thousand years you still want to live with him!

Heavenly Celestial Master: Don't live with him, only live with you.

Mu Cai, who thought he would be obliterated by the spell:? ? ?

Facing the protagonist that is a pure male college student, as his boss, Mu Cai is confident : As my plaything, you have to be aware...

The innocent male college student's eyes are shining with excitement: Thank the master for giving me the dessert.

Mu Cai who was pushed onto the bed and stripped off his clothes:? ? ?

Facing the slag Gong with a white moonlight in his heart, Mu Cai, who is the most affectionate weakling, cried: Why don’t you love me?

The little uncle said in a hoarse voice: "Hey baby, don't cry. When you cry, I want to..."

Mu Cai, who was sitting in the bridal chamber after marrying slag Gong's little uncle in a daze:? ? ? ...

Mu Cai: I advise the protagonists to keep their mission in mind, but they still want to dote on me_(:зゝ∠)_