꧁ fifteen

➶➶➶➶➶

"Its hard for me to hold my own
and hold back"

- up to you, prettymuch,
nct dream

- up to you, prettymuch,nct dream

Morning was a blur.

The sun glared through the blinds of Na Jaemin's apartment, lightly touching whatever was inside. The couch, harboring the sleeping figures of teenagers. The fridge, almost barren of any normal grocery other than alcoholic drinks and a singular carton of eggs. The floor, littered with empty cans and glass bottles of the previous night.

Everything was peaceful. Not a single sound could be heard other than the early morning birds chirping outside the window.

Seohyun woke up.

With a pounding headache and no recollection of the night before. She looked at her surroundings and was able to deduce that she was currently in Jaemin's spare bedroom. Doyeon was sprawled next to her, limbs laying in every direction possible, but with a peaceful sleeping face.

Fighting the throbbing pain in her skull, she climbed out of the bed and stumbled out of the room, nearly tripping on what she realized was a person. And soon after noticed it was Jeno.

"What the hell?" She whispered in confusion. She could not for the life of her remember the events of the night before from the point to which she reached Jaemin's house and so on.

Making it down to the hall, she peered into the living room to see Mark, Chenle and Jisung laying on the floor, using whatever cushioning they had as a pillow, whether it was someone's lap or a jacket of some sort. On the couch was Jaemin, Renjun, and Donghyuck. Peacefully sleeping along each other, definitely better off than the ones on the floor.

Seohyun smiled at the sight, then turned to the door on her left that was the entrance to the bathroom. She took in the sight of her reflection in the mirror and cringed. Her face was a reflection of the night before.

She quickly rinsed her face of the remaining smudged makeup and bad decisions on her face and walked back out.

There she noticed a boy amongst the litter had woken up and was roaming the fridge of anything edible.

"Oh morning" Donghyuck said to her when he noticed her figure pop up next to him.
"Morning" Seohyun yawned. Donghyuck was silent. He was unsure of what to do in this current situation.

Since the moment he woke up, his mind would not stop replaying the scene of them from last night.

"Did i do anything dumb last night?"
How ironic.

Donghyuck's breath hitched and after a brief debate in his head he responded, "no you're good"

She sighed in relief. He did as well.

She didn't remember. Donghyuck decided to keep it that way. He imagined she would rather not want to be spending time thinking about her drunk mistakes while also dealing with her home situation.

"We should wake everyone up right?" He shook his head, clearing his mind of that moment. "Nah, they need their sleep." She shrugged and waved her hand. "Lets get coffee and breakfast for them though."

Donghyuck snatched the keys that she picked up from the counter.
"You're hungover"

"And?" She raised a brow.

"Im driving."

Seohyun didn't fight it. The two left the
apartment quietly and headed over to their favorite bakery a few blocks down.

Short update but I hope yall enjoy<3