꧁ nine

➷➷➷➷➷

Seohyun let out a deep breath before walking through the entrance of her school

Seohyun let out a deep breath before walking through the entrance of her school. Another day, another 8 hours wasted reading books and listening to boring lectures. She would much rather be in her Dad's shop working on cars than learning how to do functions- which she still hasn't understood.

It felt like light years had past before the last period bell rang. School was over, and now she can finally leave.

"Yo herbie!" a voice called behind her. Seohyun stopped what she was doing, which was putting away her books in her locker, and turned around to see Donghyuck making her way towards her. In a way, she sort of hoped she didn't have to run into him today after everything that happened the night before, but fate never seems to be on her side.

"What do you want Hae- Donghyuck" as she was about to say his name, she remembered the conversation they had last night.

"Oh nothing"

"Thats a lie"

"No its not"

"Just tell me"

"Fine"

Seohyun rolled her eyes and turned towards the boy who had a lollipop in his mouth. The dude had some weird obsession with lollipops.

"I need you to fix something up on my car."

Seohyun raised a brow. "Why? Don't you have like a proper mechanic or something?" She asked, wondering why he would ask her when he can probably get a better mechanic.

"I would but I cant tell my parents that i messed up the car cause they'll kill me."

Seohyun scoffed and turned back, closing her locker and attaching the lock. "Its gonna cost you"

"I know." He sighed.

"Alright then" she faced him. "Drop off your girl tomorrow after school and I'll see what I can do" Donghyuck smiled.

"Thanks, catch you later-"

"Wait." She stopped him and held out her hand. "Give me a lollipop."

The boy rolled his eyes and turned his backpack towards his chest to grab the candy from his pocket. Seohyun smiled, unwrapping the sweet and placing it in her mouth.

"See ya" and with that she walked out of the school.