first love

Black dahlia point of view:

Life is full of surprises but I never would expect this one.

Some of my precious bunnies gave me an invitation letter that I had received. It was a celebrity who is going to sing in the stage whoever, it was they never showed their face in the invitation note. I guess they wanted to be a surprised.

Some of my precious bunnies seemed excited because, they wanted to go there. I felt delighted to see them so joyful so, I said that I would gladly take them there but we still needed to wear disguises so no one can recognize us

I could tell they were very excited. I looked at the date and it was at February first at night that was in two days. I didn't mind though I'm just doing it for them I might even enjoy it too.

Two days pass

My bunnies seemed excited and they were ready for the performance. I was ready as well so, we all got in the car while, talking to me how they were delighted to see the singer I would respond back saying I'm glad that they were happy.

After, a couple of minutes of driving we have arrived to our destination. It was a big fancy building. I saw plenty of people there I guess the celebrity was a pretty big deal.

We got out of the car and my bunnies were excitedly jumping up and down some were even thanking me for taking them there.

They then, paused when they saw a limo with a red rug for the celebrity/singer I couldn't see because, there were plenty of people in front of me. My bunnies did see and that's just what I wanted but I was still curious.

Everyone then got in the building including me and the bunnies. It was very fancy looking the stage was even huge. The bunnies got in front of me but they weren't jumping anymore I was also taller than them while, being in front of the stage.

I was very curious to see how the celebrity looked like now. I then hear someone walking towards the stage.

I then see a beautiful woman she introduced herself as Eliza. She started to sing, it was like I was seeing and hearing an actual angel she then looked at me which made it blood tingling.