love starting

Eliza point of view:

I found my real life goddess

I was getting ready for my performance behind the stage I was confident like always for my song. I then got notified that my performance starts in fifteen seconds. I was ready for my song.

The show was about to start. I then started to walk in front of the stage until the microphone was in front of me. I introduced my self then, started singing.

I looked at the audience smiling but then I looked at a person who was behind some girls. She looked mesmerizing to look at.

I continued to sing until it ended. There was a huge round of applause but I couldn't stop looking at the unknown woman.

I was even thinking if I should be in contact with her but I then saw the some girls started to hug and kiss her. I was thinking if I should join their little poly relationship.

I then walked to the back of the stage and then to the v.i.p area.

I was talking to my guards when the same woman with the a couple of girls. My face became red. The woman walked close to me and gave me a picture with me in it.

"Hello there, would you mind signing this for my girls?"

"Um.. yes of course"

After I signed the paper she gave it to the ones in the girls and she seemed to be treating them with so much respect and love.

"Uh- hey you what's your name?"

"Oh my name is dahlia"

"Do you mind if we stay in contact?"

Black dahlia point of view:

I was wondering why she would consider it but I accepted she handed me a piece of paper with her number on it. My bunnies started squealing with joy.

I told her that I should be going and she started waving her hand at me and my bunnies and then started to blow us a kiss which made me blush.

When we left the building my bunnies were so joyful loving the fact that we were now in contact with a celebrity.

A great girls night we had.