a little more love

Black dahlia point of view:

When we got home we were all tired so, we got in something that was comfortable and we all go in to our bed and fell asleep.

Dahlia then wakes up

After I woke up I then hear my phone buzzing a few times I put it on silent so my precious bunnies didn't wake up I saw what it was and it was a text from Eliza.

E- hello there

B- hello

E- can I go pick you up and hang out I'm not really busy

B- if you want plus my bunnies would be glad

E- I can tell <3

B- yea, also the location is ******

E- okay I'll be there in a couple of minutes

B- ok see you there

After, I'm done texting I started to think about it a little more. I didn't think an actual celebrity was looking forward into giving me her number I always thought that they would always be busy maybe, this one is different but I didn't know how though.

While, I was thinking about it I felt like uninviting her it seemed so odd by the time I was about to get my phone someone was at the door knocking.

I went to go get it thinking that she arrived and I was right it was her but I didn't know how long she was staying considering the fact that I kill and I would be busy soon.

When I saw her I try to act confident saying-
"Oh hello! Why don't we have a girls night?"

"Love to"
Eliza responded. I was already dressed and it looked like she was too so we were ready.

I was thinking about where we should go or right a paper to my bunnies to say I'll be back soon but then, she held my hand.

"Of all the music I've heard, it's your voice that calms my soul."

She said, That gave me a warm smile with pink all over my cheeks she was the finest, loveliest, tenderest and beautiful person I have known and even that is an understatement.

Poems are by: Lowne Jr and Scott Fitzgerald