girls night

Warning- this chapter will include smut which means that there will be inappropriate content with a little bit details don't read if you are uncomfortable with this kind of writing!

Black dahlia point of view:

I paid for our drinks and gently pulled her hand in her limo telling her guards that she was drunk and that we both wanted to go to her place and that where we were heading to now in her place.

While, we were waiting to go to her place she kept touching my leg which got me excited even more, she even kissed me a few times in the cheek which left lipstick on it.

A few minutes pass and I'm pretty sure she's getting better she will probably remember this night. We then, get to her place And went to her room telling her bodyguards to not disturb and they understood.

Eliza touched my hips with her two hands and kissed me passionately it felt like heaven we then, got to her bed and started getting rough I could even hear her moaning in the kiss I wasn't able to breathe so I stopped it and we were both trying to breath she looked cute to look at.

She then, touched my breast and pulled my top of showing my nibbles I then sat up straight and spread my legs apart. She started to crawl to me and started to suck my nibbles leaving me a moaning mess.

She did that for a minute and started to message between my thighs it was so relaxing but she wasn't going to have all the fun.

I then, pinned her on her own bed and started to bite her neck leaving hickeys. She was moaning a lot which was cute and then, I found her sweet spot.

She started to moan loudly I stopped after a few minutes. I was thinking of doing something else fun.

So I put a finger inside her and moaned a lot I then, decided to put another finger in and it was starting to get hard for her and was groaning of pleasure I wanted to things to get harder so I put another finger in which was a total of three fingers.

I started going in and out with speed. Eliza was having fun but not as much fun as me. She was about to cum and so I told her to let it out it was good. I pinned her again and I whispered in her ear.
"I am the black dahlia is who your fucking with"

"And I'm enjoying it" Eliza whispered back

We both kissed passionately until we got tired and both fell asleep on her bed.

Lovely fun we had.