Chapter 4

The school day ended; Taylor was getting picked up by her mother. And Bryan is waiting for the bus, they hugged then Taylor left as she saw her mother. She walked cross the crosswalk, getting into the car. The bus has finally arrived, as everyone started to walk onboard Bryan found an empty seat, so he can look outside of the window. He sat down and looked out thinking in his head. He was surprised that she didn't freak out and judge him. Because she was a god believer and so was her parents. Bryan sat on the bus awaiting to arrive home.

Taylor was in her car, looking out the window as well. "So how was school?" The mother said to start a simple conversation. "It was alright, saw my best friend Bryan" Taylor responded. "What did I say Taylor? Boys only cause trouble; you need better friends. Boys only want trouble!" The mother said annoyedly as Taylor never listened to her! "WELL, don't tell me who I can be friends with! You know how many people I talked to? They all judged me. Bryan was the only nicest and friendliest guy i've ever met!" She said angrily and annoyed. As she hates when her mother, tries to tell her otherwise. "Well Taylor, he only wants to be your friend. To soon become your boyfriend!" The mother said trying to make her change her mind. "So, what, do you want me to grow up and be a depressing single loner?" She said annoyedly as she looked out of the window angrily. "Anyways he is gay" she said to add on to her response.

The car stopped and pulled to the side. The mother of Taylor freaked out and was disgusted! "Oh wow, gay friends now? Don't you want to go to heaven?" She said judging. "Why does it matter, why do we have to judge ones love interest?" Taylor said pissed and furious. "Well gay is a sin, and they will enter hell, do you want to join them in hell?" The mother raged! "Well if he is in hell, the most sweat and caring friend out there i'll go to hell! Why would I want to go to heaven knowing it's covered by judgemental people like yourself!" Taylor raged, leaving the car walking home by herself. She couldn't handle the hate she was given, all because of her best friend liking the same gender. A person can't control what they love, love is a powerful thing not to be forced.

The mother drives off in a mighty rage, the daughter walked fast without looking. A big busy road was up ahead, she didn't care to look, she was filled with rage and anger towards her own mother. "How can one judge another, by who they love? You can't force a gay man to love a woman!" She said quietly as she crossed the busy road. Unaware of the speeding, a raging truck coming at full speeds a head. She walked forward, not hearing nor caring for whats happening around. The truck sped across the road, by the time she realised, it was too late. She screamed trying to run, but the truck hits her knocking her under the wheels of the truck. She died instantly as the impact was too much for one to handle. The truck curved hitting a power pole, airbags shot out protecting the driver. But it was too late, the glass broke the seatbelt was not on. The man went flying through the window dying on impact. All of this was caused by one fight, the one to be blamed was the mother who overreacted. The death of the Truck Driver and Taylor is all to be blamed on the mother herself!

Cars on the road stopped, the ambulance were called. The police were also called, the sirens were panicking towards the street where it all happened. The cars stopped, while the people were confused. They tried CPR, the chest compressions, but it would never work the damage was too much to live through. The police came, as the ambulance arrived two people were laying down lifeless nothing could fix. The road was closed and blocked forcing every car to turn around. The roads will be opened whenever this problem is under control. By looking at the road, you could see the tire marks caused by the truck clearly was trying to dodge the person on the road, but it was too late to do anything as trucks are slow when needing to stop.

The girl on the road was identifiable, as they found her student ID card that had her name on it. They called a police officer to go tell the mother what had happened to her poor daughter. The police were on the way, as the detectives packed everything up and move on. Bodies were collected, tow truck came collecting the truck. It took hours for everything to be fully cleared the roads were reopened, the police drove on by as everything was done.

The police arrived at the mother's house, to tell her the tragic news. They knocked on the door, and when she opened it, they came in. Sitting down around the round dinner table. "Hello, we're here to say that your daughter was found dead." The police officer said sadly, the mother stops everything and cried. "She was hit by a truck; she was believed to had died instantly." They said once more. "How could this be? Why would this be?" She said crying uncontrollable tears. "This is all my fault; I am to be blamed. I had her pissed off, I made her exit the car storming away." The mother said crying unbearable amounts of tears. "Why am I so harsh?" She said blaming herself, for something that is mostly her fault. What started as a fight, now ended with Taylor dying. "Ma'am what did you say to cause her to get annoyed and leave?" The officer said wonderingly. "Well, I didn't like the fact her best friend was a male, because boys only want trouble. And when she told me he was gay, I stopped the car in a raging anger, causing her to run off." The mother said crying, as she now understands the damage, and effects she had with her choice of words, and actions. The police left; the mother stayed sitting on the table crying.

The mother stands up from the table, walking into her daughter's bedroom. Sitting on her bed crying, an everlasting cry. As tears appear everywhere, as sadness covers the darkened room. She found her phone and entered it. Opening her phone app, finding this Bryan dude and do something that is right, after only doing the wrong things. She found Bryan's number and called it. There on the other side Bryan answered. "Hey Bryan, you don't know me. But I'm Taylors mother." She said sadly. "Hi, something wrong?" He wondered in a heartbreaking fear. "Taylor was killed, she died from the impact of a speeding truck." She said crying. "But how are you fine? She was in the car with you!" He said wanting answers, as he cried in heartbreaking pain. "Well, we got into a fight, which lead her to exit the car. Unaware of an upcoming truck." The mother said sadly, Bryan hung up. He was upset for what had happened.

He was at home in his bedroom, laying in his underwear. Now crying as the bestest friend, he ever had, is now gone. He was upset, he didn't handle the news well. It's nothing you could support or help someone. It's just something you will learn to accept the way it is. The pain, the emotional pain that Bryan felt! The agony like a bullet to the chest. He couldn't believe that she is no longer alive and that she's now gone. Gone forever. Bryan was crying hours on end, reading past stupidly funny texts they sent each other. The photos they sent doing stupid things. Now all of that comes to a heartbreaking end, how could this be? He laid crying into his pillow. The pain was too unbearable.