Chapter 8

The dream faded away, Taylor disappearing through the winds, Johnny disappears nowhere to be seen. The dream ended, now Bryan was awoken. He got up out of bed, he goes to his dresser and grabbed his stuff. He gotten fully dressed and went outside to go for a walk back to the park. Following the pathway, sticking to the sidewalk as the cars came speeding pass heading to work or dropping kids at school. Bryan's mother was working today, as she does on Thursday, she will be getting a break from working tomorrow for Taylors funeral. Bryan looked down at the path and continues to go onwards.

The birds flying above the empty blue skies, there was no clouds in the sky so just a blue sky. Bryan was almost at the park, so he walks a bit faster so he can sit down for a while. The park was like his safe place, where he went when upset or something is bothering him. He goes to the park to relax, and not to stress as much.

It was early in the morning, people were walking their dogs around the park. The children playing all over the playground screaming and enjoying their times as a young kid. Bryan saw that the seat was empty, so he speeds walked towards the bench that he always sat at. By the lake, but oddly no ducks were swimming? Are they afraid of the huge amounts of people, or are they freezing from the cold morning breeze. It wasn't as windy, it was freezing luckily I brought an jumper.

Bryan was thinking, thinking about how life used to be. Where you didn't have to stress as much, it just seems so stressful all of the sudden. Do you start stressing, and fearing once you grow older, and start thinking for yourself? Is this how life becomes for all? Stressing alone, crying a lot. Well, who knows, must be overthinking things again gotta fine something to cool down.

Johnny walked in; he seems upset. His family are mentally insane! Treating an angel like the devil, he is so sweet not dark and horrifying! He was Johnny for goodness sake's, he is the handsomest man alive. So dreamy, tears will dry up for him. He is so hot that the coldness will go away, and warmth will kick in. Johnny was walking downwards the path, towards me! The warmth could be felt, my heart was melting from his sexiness! Johnny sat down, next to me! My heart was gonna explode from true love.

"Hi Bryan, good to see you again" Johnny said in a upsetting voice, looking down at the ground. "Hi Johnny, good to see you again too!" Bryan said as his heart melts, trying to not seem odd. I don't want him to think I'm stupid for crushing on him. "My mother said i'm a disappointment, she's ashamed to call me her son." Johnny said as tears ran down. Bryan hugged him as Johnny hugged back with tears still flowing. "You're not a disappointment, she doesn't understand what an amazing person you are." Bryan said happily, while still hugging Johnny. It felt like he couldn't let go, his arms wrapped around his back felt like they had frozen in place. They eventually stopped hugging, and both sat down talking. "I like you." Johnny said shyly, as his face went red. "I like you too." Bryan said as he turned red as well, the love he felt was undying, everlasting! It was like Johnny was the right person for Bryan, and the opposite way around! Johnny leaned with a shy face, giving Bryan a quick kiss on the right side of his cheek. Bryan's heart had melted, like ice left out in warm environment.

The love filled the skies, the love filled the heart itself. The warmth of the world warmed, as the heart grew bigger. The love was unreal, magical in ways. An imagination came alive, a dream came true. The two teenagers sit together on a small wooden bench crushing on one and another. The kiss on the cheek was enough for love to build, the warmth that one brings as happiness is felt! "Do you wanna, be together? As boyfriends?" Bryan's mouth opened the words of love. "YES!" Johnny said in a high pitch loud voice, the voice of joy and happiness. They hugged one and another, a hug that was never gonna be ending! A hug of love, Bryan moved his head to the left to give Johnny a simple kiss on the cheek. Johnny, and Bryan who were two teenage boys crushing on each other. Now officially together, as a couple. Bryan written down his number and given it to Johnny, Johnny gave Bryan his number as well. So they could start calling and texting each other hours on end.

The hours went by, the two boys talked for hours on end. Sitting on the parks bench, and laughing away as they felt real happiness together, the most Beautifulest thing that one could ever feel. Real, and true love. They talked, and laughed the days were darkening it was getting late they gotta start walking home or it will be pitched black as night hits. They both looked at each other, closing their eyes, both leaning forward the lips touched. The kiss of love, a true lovers kiss as lips were touching. Kissing each other on the lips for minute on end, they stopped kissing each other after two minutes passed. They both hold hands walking out of the park's gates, heading down the pathway towards their home. The nearest house was Johnny's so they both walked together to Johnny's house, holding hands never letting go.

The hands could not let go, no matter what force may come their way. No wind was strong enough, no push no pulls no nothing. The hand placed in each other's hand, they walked and walked down the sidewalk heading towards their homes. Car passes as some yelled homophobic words, as they saw two male kids holding hands. No word could let go, the love they felt for one and another. They made it to Johnny's house, they stopped and hugged one last time for that day. They kissed, as the lips were touching. "Bye! See you tomorrow, at the funeral." Johnny said. The bye was in the happy tone, but the rest of the sentence were said with a sad voice as they both remembered about Taylors funeral being tomorrow! Bryan smiled a great smile, as Johnny ran up the stairs to his front door, opening it and waving bye at me as i looked and smiled. "Bye!" Bryan said, as i turned around walking down in happiest joy.

Running down the path, with speeds that were fast. Well fast to the eyes of teenagers, he ran and ran down the streets luckily not banging into anything on the way. He made it home; it was a little dark not really. The type of darkness you suspect to see during 5 Pm. He went up towards the front door and entered the house. The mother was in the kitchen cooking dinner, she doesn't seem to be as tired so she must have a somewhat a good day.

"Hey sweetie, i'm just cooking dinner should be done soon!" The mother said in a kind motherly voice. "So what have you been up too today?" The mother understand. "Today was great, the best day i could ever live through. But still upset about Taylor and all." Bryan said happily, and trying to not leave Taylor out of the question knowing that one day he had to move on. "Why was it great, may i ask? And i added a photo of Taylor and you on your beside table." The mother asked in a happy mood. "Oh cool! And it was great because i found someone so handsome. And we're together, as boyfriends." Bryan said in a voice was a teenager being in love for the first time. "Oh my, my boy in love! Good for you Bryan, glad to see you living the best life possible!" The mother was happy for her son.

The mother placed the food on the plates, bringing them towards the dinner table. As they both sat down and ate away their food. They ate their foods at a normal rate, when Bryan was done, he placed his plate in the sink heading to the bathroom to have a shower. He gotten undressed as he gets into the shower, the water running down his backside. As he cleans himself toe to head. He spent a good 10 or more minutes in the shower. He left the shower realised that he forgotten his cleaner pair of underwear, so he opened the door a bit and yelled nicely for his mother waiting for her to bring him the underwear. He only waited a little while, "thanks!" Bryan said as he grabs the underwear and closed the door putting it on. When it is on, he left the bathroom, heading towards his bedroom to text Johnny!

Bryan sat on his bed in his black underwear, not covered with blankets as usual. He texted Johnny for hours on end, unaware of the time it was. But Johnny went to bed, so Bryan went to go asleep the same time Johnny went. They forgot to hang up on call, so they both slept together on a call. Dreaming a great dream waiting for a new day to come.