chapter 4

"Huh..? They deemed them immaculate? I'm sure I wasn't that good." Kaede said. She look confused and happy? In a way.

"Yes Kaede! Your performances were really good. Anyways, thats what I mean by ultimates. Now, the reason why your here is not to learn... but to murder!" Monokuma had a sinister smile on his face. It reminded me of Kokichi.

After Monokuma announced the killing game, from my understanding, he presented a 'motive'. 'Whoever kills someone and they come forth with it, there will be no class trial and they get to graduate. The First Blood Perk.'

Everyone was scared except for Kokichi and I. I had expected something like this from the beginning, starting with the barbed wire I almost got cut from. I also dont think Kokichi was fazed at all.

KOKICHI POV

'Whoever kills someone and they come forth with it, there will be no class trial and they get to graduate. The First Blood Perk.'

"It seems like Monokuma is trying to spare our lives! If Monokuma actually lets the blackend graduate, then there would be no murder game and if thats the case, Monokuma cares for us then!" I said. Switching my poses and voice in between words.

"Ew! Why would I care for you scrawny little kids, purple boy?" Monokuma said.

"Because, if your making us kill eachother then you obvioulsy don't want to see us the the terible world out there! So, your trying to get rid of us before we see that!" I said. I'm pretty self-confident if I do say so myself.

After the little argument Monokuma and I had, we were all set to explore with some resrictions due to revamping. Shuichi and I went to explore together.

"D-do you think we could e-escape..? Shuichi studdered. It starts to get annoying how much he studders.

"When will you stop studdering? For the Ultimate Detective, it's not a good look for you." I said. If he wasn't as dumb as I thought he was, he would know I was lying. Anything looks good on him.

"H-Huh? Oh.. I'm sorry.." He gave me a small bow with his hands infront of his face.

"Nihihi! No need to bow down, Shumai. That's for the rest of these peasants, you're special. But you do need to stop apologizing so much. And I can help you with that!" I said. Putting my finger across my mouth.

"H-huh..?"